Profile for Summers > Reviews

Beyond Coincidence
Beyond Coincidence
by Martin Plimmer

1.0 out of 5 stars Just coincidence, not beyond, 7 Jan 2009
This review is from: Beyond Coincidence (Paperback)
If you are considering buying this, then I presume that you are interested in what may lye BEYOND coincidences, not just coincidences themselves. If this is true, then I would advice strongly that you don't waste your time - I read this on the presumption that there would be some evidence that coincidences were more than just coincidences, and instead the authors have opted to simply pummel the reader with as many coincidences as possible to convince them that something fishy is going on. If you have half a brain, I'm sure you will be well aware that on a planet inhabited by six billion people, strange things are likely to occur from time to time and these events are made no stranger by simply collecting them together in a book.

If the title were 'light hearted book with some amusing coincidences in', I might be more inclined to spare it this review, but they have quite blatantly and misleadingly included the word 'beyond' in the title, and for that fact they have made me spend money I wish I hadn't.

Not recommended.