Profile for uvray > Reviews

MENS PLAIN RED WORK FASHION BRACES 2" 50MM WIDE BRIMARC
MENS PLAIN RED WORK FASHION BRACES 2" 50MM WIDE BRIMARC
Offered by TOOLMAN

5.0 out of 5 stars Five star!, 20 Jun. 2014
Very pleased with these braces which I bought for the hubby a few weeks ago. They work well and look good too!

VonShef Nylon Food Stand Mixer Dust Cover - Available in Black, Silver, Red & White (Silver) - Free 2 Year Warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to do!, 31 Dec. 2013
I'm very please with the VonShef Nylon Food Stand Mixer Cover in silver. It does exactly what it was designed for - keeps my mixer dust free. Will probably get one for my daughter as she has the same mixer as me!

I Stopped Time
I Stopped Time
by Jane Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!, 2 Sept. 2013
This review is from: I Stopped Time (Paperback)
I was looking for a word to describe "I stopped time" by Jane Davis. Captivating seems to sum it up very well! I was hooked from the first page and could hardly bare to put it down for the more mundane tasks that inevitably came my way. The story involves places I know pretty well and is set in a time that interests me too. The characters were well drawn and I suspect more or less wrote themselves. Which, in my humble opinion, they should!
This is my favourite read of the year so far. I think it will be hard to find something I have enjoyed reading so much for quite a while!.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2013 8:47 PM BST

Gardman All New Vision Window Bird Feeder
Gardman All New Vision Window Bird Feeder
Offered by Hollmes Party Inspiration

4.0 out of 5 stars Gardman All New Vsion Window Bird Feeder, 22 April 2013
The bird feeder arrived very promptly several days before estimated arrival date. It was exactly what I wanted but I am unable to make further comment at the moment as it is going to be used at my home in France very soon.

The Vendee and Surrounding Area: with the Pays De Retz
The Vendee and Surrounding Area: with the Pays De Retz
by Angela Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential Reading for visiting the Vendee, 5 April 2011
I consider this useful little book to be essential reading if you are thinking of visiting or indeed visit the Vendee on a regualr basis. It is full of very practical information and covers everything you need to know for a good holiday.