Profile for byzzle > Reviews

Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License
Norton Antivirus 2014 - 1 User / 1 License
Offered by Shopper's Saving

1.0 out of 5 stars No thanks, 12 Jun. 2015
There's no option for zero stars, and this product doesn't deserve one. I've used Norton AntiVirus for years, and assumed it was ok even though it wasn't boxed. I loaded it, but at no time was I asked for a product key; instead it went about uninstalling my expired Norton, presented me with something called Norton Online Identity Safe and then disappeared into the ether leaving me unprotected. I've gone on to the Norton website, but they couldn't/wouldn't help so I have no option but to return it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to like?, 4 May 2015
As always, a brilliant, reliable product that I would buy from this seller again and again.

Large Sharps Bin 5 Litre Yellow Lid
Large Sharps Bin 5 Litre Yellow Lid
Offered by Muzamedical

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product - eventually, and great service, 4 May 2015
Unfortunately I had to put the first pot I received in the recycling bin as someone had inadvertently locked the aperture during transit, but when I contacted the seller and submitted a photograph of it, as requested, they didn't hesitate to send me out a replacement which was fine, so I would highly recommend both product and seller and will definitely go to them again for my next one. (Whoever would have thought that owning a diabetic cat could be so complicated!).

Womens Pure 100% Cotton Luxury Terry Towelling Bath Robes Dressing Gowns Housecoat + Belts Pockets Nightwear Loungewear Ladies Girls Pink Size UK 10-12
Offered by Lora Dora

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, but..., 4 May 2015
Loved the quality, but... not the width! I'm a size 10-12 and it was enormous on me. I wasn't terribly keen on the colour either, so sadly I had to return it, but I got a no-quibble refund straight away

The Hidden World
The Hidden World

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 4 April 2015
This review is from: The Hidden World (App)
Gave up.

LARGE RUSTIC FRENCH WICKER MAGAZINE RACK
LARGE RUSTIC FRENCH WICKER MAGAZINE RACK
Offered by Variety Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars caveat emptor, 4 April 2015
Beautiful! Only one drawback - you end up with a sharp piece of wicker up your fingernail if you put something short in it!

DEAD GONE
DEAD GONE

2.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 4 April 2015
This review is from: DEAD GONE (Kindle Edition)
The subject was good, but I lost interest, struggled with this book halfway through and then gave up. It had taken so long to get to where it was going that by the time I reached halfway I'd forgotten who'd done what to whom. Hated abandoning a book I'd paid good money for, but found I didn't care enough about any of the characters to invest any more time in it.

Cut Short (A DI Geraldine Steel Mystery Book 1)
Cut Short (A DI Geraldine Steel Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, gripping novel., 18 Mar. 2015
Brilliant!

Road Closed (A DI Geraldine Steel Mystery Book 2)
Road Closed (A DI Geraldine Steel Mystery Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 18 Mar. 2015
Tedious compared with book one

BBC Media Player
BBC Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliving those Poldark moments again and again!, 18 Mar. 2015
This review is from: BBC Media Player (App)
Brilliant!