Profile for J. Loxton > Reviews

Content by J. Loxton

J. Loxton (Edinburgh, UK)

Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra
Shock Absorber S5044 Womens Run Bra
Price: £15.08 - £79.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra - great for a larger bust!, 15 April 2010
This is hands down the best sports bra I have ever owned. Previously I always had to wear a shock absorber sports bra, a sports crop top over the top and a supportive running top to keep my larger boobs under control - not any more, this bra gives superior support on it's own.

This bra is specially made for running and it shows with barely any movement even at high speeds. I ordered a cup size lower to ensure a snug fit and it fits like a dream.

Only warning i would say is that you have to be pretty flexible to get this bra on. The back band clips like a normal bra but there is also a second clip between the shoulder blades that you have to reach over the top of your shoulders to fasten and it is a bit of a fiddly clip so takes a second or two - not a problem so long as you have at least average shoulder flexibility but i have heard a couple of people who have had problems with it.

Overall though I would definitely recommend this bra - i have been raving about it to all my running girls friends and am just about to buy another one myself!
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2013 4:33 PM BST

SwitchEasy RunAway for iPod - White. Compatible With NIKE+
SwitchEasy RunAway for iPod - White. Compatible With NIKE+
Offered by total digital stores

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for short distances but don't bother over 5km, 15 April 2010
I have had this product for a couple of years now and it cut it when i was only running irregularly and short distances. On the positive side it is fully waterproof ( i have accidentally submerged mine in big puddles a couple of times) and it is easy to fit.
However since i have stepped up my training the design flaws have come to the fore.

This product just refuses to stay clipped after about 4km and starts swivelling out . I haven't yet lost it but i have to stop and readjust it at least a couple of times during a ten km run - very frustrating.

After adjusting it 4 times today on my 10km I am finally giving up and buying a much more secure velcro pouch.