Profile for Christina Pothecary > Reviews

Content by Christina Poth...

Christina Pothecary

Miss Claus T-Shirt - Christmas Costume Ladies
Miss Claus T-Shirt - Christmas Costume Ladies
Offered by PopArtUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas time, 3 Mar 2013
Good qualitly material, and hours of fun was had by the person wearing this at christmas. Small things gives big kids some of their childhood back lol

Redwood BB-KI101 Polyester Sport Kite
Redwood BB-KI101 Polyester Sport Kite

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys and there toys, 3 Mar 2013
Bought these kites for our Nephews at christmas to bring back some outdoor activities.The boys ages range from 10 -14 and thay have had many hours of fun outdoors since Christmas, Last summer we could only buy the cheap plastic ones during a day at the seaside well that day inspired us to buy them Quality ones at christmas money well worth spenting

Snowman Costume T-Shirt with hat & scarf - Christmas Ladies
Snowman Costume T-Shirt with hat & scarf - Christmas Ladies
Offered by PopArtUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas secret Santa, 3 Mar 2013
Bought this for one of the gitls at work for her secret santa and she loved it, Material was of good quality as well. I was impressed with the photo's she sent me as the costume looked really good on.

Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Car Seat Base
Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Car Seat Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Delivery Time was Awesome !!!!!!!, 3 Mar 2013
The response time with delivey was awesome.The company had given me dates for delivery unfortunatly my grandson was due before the delivery date therefore, I contacted the company via e-mail and asked if they could deliver sooner, well the bottom line is my grandson was born 13 days early and yes the family fix seat base was delivered before the baby. As for the Family fix base safety is always my main priority and would definitly recommened it. This is the second family fix I have bought for my grandchildren and if another one came along then I would most definitly be phurchasing another !!

Gablemere 2 Seater Patio Set, Plastic Bronze, with Table
Gablemere 2 Seater Patio Set, Plastic Bronze, with Table

2.0 out of 5 stars Feedback, 17 Mar 2012
To be honest i was really disapointed with the table and chairs, as they are plastic and did look of more quaility than they are !!!!!!!