Profile for Pinksparkle > Reviews

Content by Pinksparkle

Pinksparkle (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3)
Munchkin Stay Put Suction Bowls (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little bowls, 11 Jan. 2014
I think these are great. Sure the suction doesn't last forever but my son is always accompanied when he's eating so if they do come loose then I just suck it back on. They compare just as good to the ones I bought from jojomamanbebe. Nice colours too. The smallest bowl has a lid-which is what the packaging states and I thought was pretty clear from the pictures. I haven't put them in the dishwasher as I don't want the heat distorting the suction cups. The ones I have from jojo your must remove the sucker to put them in the dishwasher so I assumed as the suckers are permanently fixed on these I would hand wash them.

What I did wonder before I bought was I couldn't tell from the pictures if each bowl had a shaped inner rim which is what it looked like. So to clarify no they don't, they are like regular bowls and it's the pattern on the plastic..so perfect for using with a spoon.

BARBIE I CAN BE BABY SITTER PLAYSET
BARBIE I CAN BE BABY SITTER PLAYSET

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby is cute..., 11 Jan. 2014
My three year old loves the baby and all the bits but the mummy is a bit stiff as she has a lever at the back you press down to make her arms move up and down send the head moves side to side too. So mummy has been relegated yo the side lines and baby has a rapunzel barbie mummy now lol. So quite expensive for what it is!

Babyway Ultrasonic Humidifier
Babyway Ultrasonic Humidifier
Offered by Direct 2 Mum Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 11 Jan. 2014
I looked at a range of humidifiers online for our baby's room to help his cough. The product is fairly quiet although I can hear it bubble occasionally and click over the baby monitor. There is a strong blue light is emits which is good for using as a nightlight but if you want the room to be in complete darkness all night then this would not be suitable. The steam comes out cold which I was well pleased with as it's on the floor in the room and with our three year old daughter running about I don't have to worry about her burning herself on hot steam. I haven't had any experience of leaking with it and the first few times I put it in a tub just in case but now have removed the tub and it's just sitting on carpet and so far fingers crossed no leaks. The thermometer is loose on the top so I have just moved it off as I didn't use it. I like how the lid you can move to angle the steam into the centre of the room. The product looks good...it isn't small but not humongous either and the shape is aesthetically pleasing to me anyway! I haven't try putting smelling oil in it yet...will have to try that actually.

Has it helped with his cough? Some nights I think yes and other times I think no...so who knows but you do anything to try and help them sleep don't you so I put it on every night anyway!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2014 9:04 AM GMT

Lala Oopsie Littles Doll Fairy Tulip
Lala Oopsie Littles Doll Fairy Tulip
Offered by The Entertainer

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it., 11 Jan. 2014
Quite strange looking dolls but my three year old enjoys playing with it and there's something quirky about them that is bizarrely endearing. Didn't give 5 stars as the design of the sleep pod isn't great as the inside is made of a meshy fabric which the wings of the doll get easily caught on so even I struggled to get the doll inside it and zipped up (yes I did fold the wings) let alone my little girl...so the sleeping pod has been cast aside by her as she's given up trying.

Melissa & Doug Bixie Butterfly Binoculars
Melissa & Doug Bixie Butterfly Binoculars

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves them, 11 Jan. 2014
Was a perfect stocking filler and my three year old daughter enjoys playing with them. They are quite small so fit nicely into her little hands.

Ty Hello Kitty Ballerina Beanie 6"
Ty Hello Kitty Ballerina Beanie 6"

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Jan. 2014
Lovely hello kitty beanie for a hello kittie fan! My 3 year old loves it. Was a great stocking filler.

Tiny Love Spin Ball (Multi-Coloured)
Tiny Love Spin Ball (Multi-Coloured)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever, 11 Jan. 2014
Clever ball for a crawler. Love how the segments move and make a tempting click sound. Nice and shiny inside and my 7 month old enjoys playing with it.

Trademark Collections Disney Princess Cinderella Handbag
Trademark Collections Disney Princess Cinderella Handbag
Offered by A CHARACTER SHOP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, 11 Jan. 2014
My 3 year old loves it...cheap and cheerful with Cinderella on so will please any little girl into their disney princesses.

Disney, Tinker Bell and her friends Fairies, figurine Playscene Set
Disney, Tinker Bell and her friends Fairies, figurine Playscene Set
Offered by RMIT

3.0 out of 5 stars More for display than playing, 11 Jan. 2014
My three year old likes playing with these which is what we intended her to but these figures are more for display than playing I would say. They all come with fixed on stands which I didn't realise and the stands broke after a day or so with her pulling at them. Also the painting of some of the fairy's faces are not very good quality not that my daughter noticed this!

Playskool Lullaby Gloworm Boy - BLUE - Xmas Gift For Toddlers
Playskool Lullaby Gloworm Boy - BLUE - Xmas Gift For Toddlers

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 11 Jan. 2014
Bought this for our 6 month old baby boy. Was in two minds whether to choose this or the seahorse glow toy but after seeing there were safety issues with the seahorse we went for this gloworm. I really like it...baby isn't that bothered lol. Wish there was a way of setting the light to stay on for longer!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6