ARRAY(0xaa6afd44)

Exo Terra PT2192 Solar Glo Mercury Vapour Lamp, 125 Watt
Offered by Fish-Fever
Price: 26.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid Fish Fever!!!, 26 Mar 2014
I purchased this lamp from Fish-Fever on 26th September 2013 and didn't start using it until end of October, the lamp blew last week and on contacting them about a guarantee of 6 months etc was informed by a very short email stating "Yes it has expired" !!!!
I am amazed by such rudeness not even a polite refusal, so a caution to all before purchasing from this company.

Wild Flowers (Collins Gem)
Wild Flowers (Collins Gem)
by Martin Walters
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Oct 2013
I have two tortoises and find this invaluable on my forage hunts in the garden and countryside, I mark each flower with either a red or green star so I know which are edible to feed them, it is such a handy size as it fits perfectly in my pocket.

Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ
Kingfisher BBQ2 14-inch Basic BBQ
Offered by Cheaper Online Ltd
Price: 6.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for our garden, 20 Oct 2013
both of us are vegetarians and we love bbq's so this is perfect for us just the right size and perfect for the garden.

Landmann 0951 3Kg Premium Charcoal Briquettes
Landmann 0951 3Kg Premium Charcoal Briquettes

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and P & P free, 20 Oct 2013
Absolutely brilliant value couldn't find anything else cheaper in any of my local shops and they are such good quality, definitely going to order some more.

Crystal Healing for Animals
Crystal Healing for Animals
by Martin J. Scott
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Crystal healing has certainly helped my boxer!!, 20 Oct 2013
Ellie,my 8 year old boxer was diagnosed with mass stem tumour in April and unoperable,desperate to try anything I turned to crystals and bought this book It definitely seems to have helped as the tumour has shrunk and she is much less pain and is eating again I have been using a pendulum and am convinced it is due to the crystal healing I admit i was quite sceptical at first but can find no other answer. Six months later Ellie is still with me, and, although I know she still has the cancer something is happening to prevent it spreading, each day is an extra bonus and I still have to pinch myself in case it is a dream. A WONDERFUL BOOK!!!

Crystal Prescriptions: The A-Z guide to over 1,200 symptoms and their healing crystals
by Judy Hall
Price: 6.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Pictures really help to know the crystals, 20 Oct 2013
really pleased as only just getting started with crystals and I am hooked! this book has helped me so much with the description and picture of the crystal and I seem to be getting results!

Dermalogica MediBac Clearing Oil Control Lotion - 59ml/2oz
Dermalogica MediBac Clearing Oil Control Lotion - 59ml/2oz
Offered by BeautyliciousUK
Price: 28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 4 Aug 2013
Does exactly what is says on the item I would hate to be without. I have been using this for almost 18months and there is a considerable difference after use it does stop the shine and makes you face feel so good.

Mixed Bag Tumblestones 100grms
Mixed Bag Tumblestones 100grms
Offered by Fairies & Pixies
Price: 2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Value, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: Mixed Bag Tumblestones 100grms
Love these stones, some may be a little small but at that price I'm not complaining, gradually trying to get to know the stones.

Wild Flowers (Usborne Spotter's Guide)
Wild Flowers (Usborne Spotter's Guide)
by Christopher Humphries
Price: 3.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Imformative, 4 Aug 2013
Great book and so descriptive and I have found it so helpful in the garden! The pictures are quite large so easier to identify.

White Glo Professional Choice Extra Strength Whitening Toothpaste
White Glo Professional Choice Extra Strength Whitening Toothpaste
Price: 2.87

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 3 Aug 2013
Didn't live up to title, no difference whatsover nice taste but just like a normal toothpaste but much more expensive

Page: 1 | 2 | 3