Profile for fe > Reviews

Sevenhills Wholefoods Raw Chia Seeds 1kg
Sevenhills Wholefoods Raw Chia Seeds 1kg
Offered by Sevenhills Wholefoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 25 Oct. 2015
Taste nice, well packaged, delivered within time specified. When finished I will order again.

Organic Mango Pieces (Sweet) 500g
Organic Mango Pieces (Sweet) 500g
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Oct. 2015
Exactly what it sys it is. Very nice to eat, delivered swiftly. Would order again.

Initial And Age Cufflinks Personalised Initial And Age Cufflinks Personalise With An Initial And
Offered by Gift-Rush

5.0 out of 5 stars Was brought as a gift, 25 Oct. 2015
Was brought as a birthday gift. Excellent customer service. Delivered very quickly. Birthday person loved then and a few months down the line they are still being worn. A great gift for someone who seemes to have everything (except these) already.

Crocs Youth Captiva Black Flip And Thong Sandal Captiva 5 UK
Crocs Youth Captiva Black Flip And Thong Sandal Captiva 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Oct. 2015
Fab, just fab. Shame they have now discontinued this style

Sidiou Group Pumpkin Costumes Adult Pumpkin Dress Party Halloween Costumes
Sidiou Group Pumpkin Costumes Adult Pumpkin Dress Party Halloween Costumes
Offered by GLOBAL SOURCING GROUP LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars It was such a fun outfit. I wore normal clothes underneath it as ..., 25 Oct. 2015
I wore this to a fancy dress party last night. It was such a fun outfit. I wore normal clothes underneath it as it is only an over coat, held together by 4 bits of velcro. I got lots of compliments and felt great. I'm only giving it 4 starts, because like other reviews, I had to hand stich on the glued on face, as it had started to peel off, I also added bit more velcro to the back, and I had to change the position of the elastic on the hat, but that was because I wanted to wear it with the elastic at the back. Its a cheap and fun outfit.You get what you pay for. It lasted the night and looks like its sturdy enough (now I've done some sewing) to last for a few years more!

Smiffy's Adult Tights Striped - Orange/Black
Smiffy's Adult Tights Striped - Orange/Black
Offered by Party4Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tights, looked fab with my pumpkin outfit last ..., 25 Oct. 2015
Great tights, looked fab with my pumpkin outfit last night. Good quality (based on the fact they did not ladder or hole), haven't washed them yet, so I can not comment on this. One thing I would say is that I'm a size 12 and 5ft 4", they fit perfectly, but I would not have been able to wear them if I'd been any bigger!

Babes in the Wool: How to Knit Beautiful Fashion Dolls, Clothes and Accessories
Babes in the Wool: How to Knit Beautiful Fashion Dolls, Clothes and Accessories
by Fiona McDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 27 Jan. 2014
Briliant book, I'm a novice knitter, so I could be wrong, but I think there was a mistake in the book, but it was easy to spot and rectifiy.
Everyone has been wanted on of these knitted dolls. Eay to knit as a beginner!

Knit Your Own Zombie: Over 1000 Combinations to Rip'n'Reassemble for Horrifying Results
by Fiona Goble

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 27 Jan. 2014
Great fun to knit, wonderful book to look at. Fiona Goble really encourages you to experiment and have fun with your knitting.

Fly London Women's Luna Black/Grey/Military Ankle Boot P141659004 5 UK
Fly London Women's Luna Black/Grey/Military Ankle Boot P141659004 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 May 2012
These boots are really comfy, I've now worn them loads in all that rain we have had over the last few months, and they still look like new. Really pleased with the purchase. I've got wide feet so often difficult to find such comfy boots

Cake Decorating Sugarcraft Modelling Tool Kit 8 Pieces
Cake Decorating Sugarcraft Modelling Tool Kit 8 Pieces
Offered by Electro World

4.0 out of 5 stars Tools, 24 May 2012
I'm new to cake decorating (new hobby), and this set meets the needs I have. I've never had a set of cake decorating tool kits before, so I can not compare. But I've had a few of the top part of the tools fall off the yellow bits - easily rectified by pushing them back onto the yellow part. But for the price it seems good.

Page: 1 | 2