Profile for Rebecca Richardson > Reviews

Content by Rebecca Richardson

Rebecca Richardson

Interlocking Gym Garage Anti Fatigue Flooring Play Mats 96sqft D easimat branded mats
Offered by Far East Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 April 2014
Fitted out the garage with these wall to wall almost, to create a home gym. Left over pack I use in the living room when working out indoors, I just store 4 squares under he sofa then pull out and quickly and easily slot together when needed. Helps cushion my knees from jumping and also the neighbours in the flat below. Eventually after a lot of jumping the join can start to slightly pull apart, but only very slightly, hasn't caused me any problems.

Vileda Viva Dry Flex Indoor Airer
Vileda Viva Dry Flex Indoor Airer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and sturdy, 15 April 2014
Very sturdy, makes drying long items such as towels, jeans, dresses easy. Folds away easily and neatly. Seems like it will last, good quality and construction.

48 Gold Frame with Ivory Mount 20"X16" for Pic Size 15"x10"
48 Gold Frame with Ivory Mount 20"X16" for Pic Size 15"x10"
Offered by Frames and Mirrors 4 U

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for price, 15 April 2014
Measurements of the item was accurate. The finish and construction is good quality for the money. I searched everywhere on the high street for a frame and mount to fit an irregular sized poster, and was being quoted £50+ in framing shops! This item saved me a load of money and looks just as good as anything I viewed in the shops, and used in conjunction with the mount it gives a more polished professional feel. The item was well packaged and delivery was quick.

SILICONE OVEN GLOVE available IN RED BLUE PINK OR LIGHT BLUE
SILICONE OVEN GLOVE available IN RED BLUE PINK OR LIGHT BLUE
Offered by The Online Stores

1.0 out of 5 stars Burnt hands! Wrong colour delivered, no response from seller, 18 Dec. 2013
I ordered this based on reviews and price. I guess you get what you pay for - not a lot! The glove doesn't stop the heat from coming through. Yes it does minimise the heat coming through for a short while (a very short while), but neither myself or my partner could hold a roasting pan straight out of the oven (set at 200c, and having been in there for the usual 20 minutes or so) for longer than about 15 seconds before having to put the tray down. This glove just isn't adequate nor fit for purpose at all. Don't be tempted by the price. I thought it was worth a go as the price is so good, but it's just a waste of time. I've ended up popping up the road to buy a more expensive fabric oven glove the next day! There's no way I could cook the upcoming Xmas dinner with this! It is also quite large and difficult to manoeuvre your hand to hold things whilst wearing this glove.

Finally, I placed my order than emailed the seller to request either the red or dark blue colour as instructed to do so. I received the light blue glove instead. I emailed to say that I have received the wrong colour, and I never received a response. The delivery was also quite slow...I ordered this the same day as 4 other items from Amazon, so 4 different deliveries all by Royal Mail. I received everything else much quicker than this item. Poor customer service and experience overall, plus zero communication. I will not recommend this item or buy from this seller again.

TRESemme 5543U Salon Professional Diffuser Dryer 2200
TRESemme 5543U Salon Professional Diffuser Dryer 2200

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says for good price, 15 Dec. 2013
Lightweight and comes with a diffuser and nose attachment. I have fine wavy hair, chin length. I have used the diffuser once on lowest setting and wasn't that impressed with the results, I felt my hair ended up a little bit frizzy, but this may be more down to me not being practiced at using it! Great results when used without attachments to just scrunch hair dry into waves, and also with nozzle for straight sleek style. Overall great value for money...let's see if it lasts!

Brabantia Cotton Ironing Board Cover with 2mm Foamback, Size B, 124 x 38cm - Metallized Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 15 Dec. 2013
Padding not adequate by itself in my opinion - I fitted it over an existing cover that was getting a bit thin, and this had provided adequate padding. Relatively easy to fit via a drawstring, and mine has stayed pretty taught. Good quality for price, overall a good buy.

Homescapes - Christmas - Table Runner - Gold Snowflake - X Mas design - 15 x 55 Inch - 100% Cotton - White and Gold Colour - Washable at Home
Offered by HOMESCAPES

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and well made, 15 Dec. 2013
Very well made, well stitched seams etc. Lovely design; not too bling (not as bling as in picture), which for me was a bonus. Washed well, although the cotton is quite heavy so nightmare to iron! Think would be best ironed slightly damp before they have completely dried next time! Overall good buy.

Homescapes - Christmas - Tablecloth - Gold Snowflake - X Mas design - 54 x 70 Inch -100% Cotton - White and Gold Colour - Washable at Home
Offered by HOMESCAPES

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value well made, 15 Dec. 2013
Very well made, well stitched seams etc. Lovely design; not too bling (not as bling as in picture), which for me was a bonus. Washed well, although the cotton is quite heavy so a bit of a nightmare to iron! Think would be best ironed slightly damp before they have completely dried next time! Overall good buy.

Set of 6 Rechargeable Battery Operated LED Tea Lights & Holders by Lights4fun
Set of 6 Rechargeable Battery Operated LED Tea Lights & Holders by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for price, 15 Dec. 2013
These were a little smaller tun I was expecting. I shopped around.researched reviews quite a bit before picking these. For the price they are pretty good, and also good that you get a pack of 6. The candle holders are thick plastic - up close they're not amazing but you get what you pay for. Don't get me wrong though they're not bad either, but I am comparing them to glass ones I have seen so I suppose that isn't fair. The plastic is kind of frosted so that gives a soft muted effect to the lights inside. The lights aren't that bright, but actually are surprisingly realistic as they flicker gently like a candle flame would. The charging dock seems pretty well made. Needs charging every couple of days I find (after using continuously in evenings). Overall a good purchase for the money - good value. Although in the future I may think of buying more expensive glass ones.