Profile for Mrs. J. Davies > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Davies

Mrs. J. Davies (manchester england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Morphy Richards Flavour Savour 48784 Slow Cooker, 4.5 Litre - Stainless Steel
Morphy Richards Flavour Savour 48784 Slow Cooker, 4.5 Litre - Stainless Steel
Offered by Foster Trading Ltd (HypedSports.com)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 9 Feb. 2015
I bought this with high hopes as a replacement for my Morphy Richards seer and stew which I have had since it was first produced, and is still going strong. I thought this would be a step up and fit in with my new kitchen. It arrived in good time and in good condition, unfortunately this is where the good part ends. I thought I would use it yesterday Sunday so I would be around if all was not well. I seered my meat and onions as per instructions, deglazed the pan with some fluid to make sure nothing was stuck to the bottom of the pan before starting the slow cooking. After adding my stock, I set to the lowest temperature, for eight hours, after 41/2 hours I noticed that some of the meat showing above the gravy was actually going brown, I gave it a stir, and left it a bit longer. The end product was not good, very thin gravy and a thick coating of the goodness from my meal sticking to the bottom. I hate to think what it would be like if left for eight hours, which is surely the whole point of the appliences.I shall be returning for a refund, will let you know how that fairs. So for the foreseeable future it is back to my Seer and Stew.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 17, 2015 7:03 PM GMT

Kipling Women's Elizea Shoulder Bag K15292C21 Black Animal
Kipling Women's Elizea Shoulder Bag K15292C21 Black Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bag, 8 Feb. 2015
This is A good bag for travel or every day if you like to carry a lot of stuff around with you. I would say that if you are not a tall lady you might find it too big due to it being a long bag rather than wide. Good for organisation, lots of zipped pocket ( not Velcro) and that important one on the back of the bag. Main compartment would hold an iPad, larger front compartment or back one will hold an iPad mini or e-reader. Very satisfied with this well made bag.like the gold coloured zips on black version.

XMI X-Mini ME XAM16-B Portable Thumb Size Speaker for iPhone/iPad/iPod/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product, 4 Feb. 2015
Great little speaker, unbelievable quality for its size. Bought this one for my Daughter, mine came from a shopping channel and was dearer. Several members of my family bought after hearing it. I should be on commission.

Short Micro USB Cable Charger(12 cm) for Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 S2 Note 2 /HTC/ LG/ SONY/ NOKIA/Motorola and Other Micro USB Phones by Cables and Gadgets (Purple)
Offered by cables and gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 Feb. 2015
Like to have the short cables for travelling as they don't tangle.

BIRUGEAR 40.5mm Camera Plastic Snap on Lens Cap with Strap for Sony a5100, a5000, a6000, NEX-5T NEX-3N NEX-6 and E-mount 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 Lens *with cleaning cloth*
Offered by BlueMall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 4 Feb. 2015
Good buy, fits my Sony A5100 standard lens, the Sony one that comes with the camera cannot be attached so felt it would be easy to lose, small price to pay to make sure my lens is always protected

Good Boy Mini Fresh Breath Rolls 7pc
Good Boy Mini Fresh Breath Rolls 7pc
Offered by Wholesale Deals247

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, fussy dog, 4 Feb. 2015
These looked great for my small dog but he dosnt like them, he is fussy, so will have to give them to my daughter for her dog.

Photon Flash Player and Private Full Screen Web Browser for Free
Photon Flash Player and Private Full Screen Web Browser for Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Great App, 4 Feb. 2015
I have this on my Android tablet and my iPad, the ipad one downloaded from the Apple App Store and the Android version from Amazon, it is great giving you access to items you would need Adobe flash for but cannot get. Highly recommend it.

Kipling Travel Duffle Teagan L 77 cm 91 liters Green (Dusty Grey) K1311780E
Kipling Travel Duffle Teagan L 77 cm 91 liters Green (Dusty Grey) K1311780E

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely to look at but mine let in water, 2 Feb. 2015
Liked this case, love Kipling bags but the case though lovely, I bought the Tropical Flower, looked good but when packed was quite unstable so you have to hold onto it to keep it stable. I used packing cubes and put the heavier ones at the bottom but it still wobbled. Worst of all my case was loaded onto the plane in Portugal and it was raining. When I got home my clothing in the top section was wet. Thank god it didn't rain on the way out. Kipling have accepted the case back and I am at present waiting for a refund of my £167 which I paid, I see it is now on offer much cheaper. What will I buy now? Eagle Creek, great bags, lifetime guarantee, dearer than the price I paid for the Kipling but I know I can rely on it. My last Eagle Creek which I bought 8 years ago is being used by my husband, still looks good, regret giving it to him because I fancied a pretty case, and he is never going to give it back to me. The Eagle creek has been abroad with me 2 or 3 times a year and the airlines have not managed to spoil it.

Eagle Creek Load Warrior 28 rolling case blue 2015
Eagle Creek Load Warrior 28 rolling case blue 2015
Offered by naturzeit - kostbare Momente unter freiem Himmel

1.0 out of 5 stars Eagle Creek is good quality., 2 Feb. 2015
Was going to order this next week but it's gone up from £167 so will shop around, Eagle Creek is good quality.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 20, 2015 3:10 PM GMT

Tassimo Costa Caramel Latte 16 discs, 8 servings (Pack of 5, Total 80 discs, 40 servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coffee, 27 Jan. 2015
Love this coffee have it on subscribe and save for monthly delivery, price is creeping up though, not much difference in the price from Tesco now

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20