Profile for Mrs. J. Davies > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Davies

Mrs. J. Davies (manchester england)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30
Baylis & Harding Men's Black Pepper & Ginseng 3 Piece Gift Set
Baylis & Harding Men's Black Pepper & Ginseng 3 Piece Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good poroduct, 18 Jan 2014
Bought as part of a Christmas Present and much appreciated by recipient. What more can I say about it not a lot

Men's Black & Colourful Contrast Heel 7 Days of the Week Socks (7 Pair Multi Pack)
Offered by Mailboxsocks
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good socks, 16 Jan 2014
Good value every day sock which I am sure my husband will never wear on the correct days but at this price does it matter. Well made socks quickly delivered.

Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 4.
Tall Glass Coffee Mugs & Latte Spoons, 13.25oz 14.5cm - Set of 4.
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct
Price: 10.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 16 Jan 2014
These are really good quality cups, bought to go with my new Tassimo machine, really good value even without the spoons which are a bonus. Well packaged and promptly delivered.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals, 14 Jan 2014
These are really comfortable sandals, well made, heel hight just right look very smart on. Ordered the black and have now ordered the other colour. The leather is really soft. Have now received the yellow sandals which instead of the wedge being leather covered have a cork heel which looks very summery, again the leather buttery soft. Am sure once people start thinking of summer these sandals will sell out. Would buy other colours in this style.

BRAND NEW 12 CUP BUN PAN BAKING TIN
BRAND NEW 12 CUP BUN PAN BAKING TIN
Offered by SelectiveGoods
Price: 4.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit Small, 31 Dec 2013
This tin is very cheap but appears to be good quality, I have found it to be too small for mince pies or jam tarts. Might be ok for mini cupcakes but not for anything you put a filling into. Bought a different one which came the next day.

Guilty Wives
Guilty Wives
Price: 3.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Guilty Wives (Kindle Edition)
Enjoyed this book very much, I think it's the first one I have read which is co written by David Ellis, hopefully they will write some more.

E-volve reversible neoprene sleeve case cover for e-readers - Flare design - purple - 6.2 inch screen
Offered by Tuff-Luv
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Dec 2013
Bought this to keep my portable charger and cables in when travelling nice and lightweight keeps everything together, would also protect my kindle paperwhite but already had a neoprene case for that.

SHELL 36 INCH SQUARE TABLECLOTH STAIN PROOF, NON-IRON, MACHINE WASHABLE AVAILABLE IN 12 COLOURS (RED)
Offered by linen702
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice table cloth, 21 Dec 2013
Bought this for my new coffee table to put over a table protector over Christmas when we will have visitors who will of course have drinks. The quality is excellent and it looks lovely, will probably buy a bigger one for my dining table. Good quick delivery too.

UNIQUE DESINGS PU LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER FOR APPLE IPOD TOUCH 4 4TH GEN + FREE STYLUS (Dark Circle Book Flip)
Offered by Style Your Mobile Limited
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like this case, 19 Dec 2013
When I got my iPod touch I bought a Proporta case, very good quality, real leather and a life time guarantee, but my iPod never fit really securely it slipped around and I had to put paper in to prevent it slipping out, got fed up with this and sent for this one. Fraction of the price, no it's not real leather but my iPod feels safe and secure which is why we have a case. I must add it looks good too. Will probably buy another to ring the changes.

Jane Austin Ascot Rubber Wellington Premium Traditional Boot - Plum/Navy, Size 6
Price: 23.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Look good quality, 15 Dec 2013
Bought these for walking my dogs so am hoping that they will keep my feet dry, have had a few disappointments with wellies failing after very little wear. They do come up a bit big and I could have gone down a size but with thick fluffy socks they will suit my needs,,they look nice on and are wide enough to tuck your jeans in.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-30