Profile for Mel > Reviews

Content by Mel

Mel

Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 V2 - Keyboard and Mouse
Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 V2 - Keyboard and Mouse

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse keyboard and mouse...I hate it and might be a fake one, 14 Jan. 2012
One of the worse keyboard and mouse i have ever used. It was not even in its original packing. The seller told me that its a retail pack so its not in its original packing. After a month the mouse and keyboard started playing around. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS KEYBOARD AND MOUSE. I coudnt be bothered to send it because of the return postage cost.

Legler Abacus 10 Rows Educational Toy
Legler Abacus 10 Rows Educational Toy

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware unreliable seller and the toy too !!!, 8 Nov. 2010
I have been shopping on amazon for years and my husband got a account here too. So this is nothing to do against amazon but against the seller of this product. As looking at the price anyone would be attracted to the Abacus. When i received the Abacus it was damaged and it was not the actual size shown in the picture. The seller says its a large Abacus but actually its not. The Abacus is small in size and its not durable at all. So i request all the buyers not to buy this product from this seller as he is misguiding the buyers. I couldnt be bothered to file a complain against this seller as the postage cost could be very high for me to post it. So avoid the seller and the Abacus. I bought a better and expensive one from one of the high street stores and costed me 40 quids.
AVOID BUYING THIS ITEM....THANKS...

ByteStor 16GB USB  High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive
ByteStor 16GB USB High Speed "Dataferry" Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product, 8 Sept. 2010
I have been using this brand for a long time and i never had any trouble with the product. Its a long lasting product as i have got different size flash drives. I personally love this product and would love to recomended others too.

City Bus Simulator - New York 2010 (PC DVD)
City Bus Simulator - New York 2010 (PC DVD)
Offered by Clearance Game Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars Graphics wise not too good, 8 Sept. 2010
I enjoyed playing the game but i didnt like the graphic quality at all. Really disappointed with the quality of the graphics. i personally feel like they should work on graphic quality...