Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for party bag fillers, 19 Jan. 2014
I ordered these for my son's party bags and all the kids loved them. Very simple idea but definitely a hit. Was a little concerned whether they would arrive in time as they took forever, but they did turn up eventually and all in working order. Would order these again.

Dermalex Repair Psoriasis Cream, 150 g
Dermalex Repair Psoriasis Cream, 150 g

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the hype!!, 8 Dec. 2013
I was quite excited about a rare new psoriasis product and bought the largest tube I could find. However, having used it twice a day every day for 3 weeks I am afraid to say that it has had absolutely no affect whatsoever. In fact, as I have not been using my regular cream it has actually got worse!!! So, don't believe the hype!!

LeapFrog LeapPad Gel Skin (Green) (for LeapPad1)
LeapFrog LeapPad Gel Skin (Green) (for LeapPad1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately worth buying, 10 Jan. 2013
My son is quite heavy handed and is prone to dropping toys and getting them battered and scratched so I have found this case to be a good investment to proctect his Leapad. I would also recommend the padded zipped case for added protection when on the move.

LeapFrog Explorer Game: Disney-Pixar Pals (for LeapPad and Leapster)
LeapFrog Explorer Game: Disney-Pixar Pals (for LeapPad and Leapster)
Offered by ToyMonster

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 10 Jan. 2013
My son loves this game, I am struggling to get him to put it down!! Would recommend, includes favourite characters, it's fun, varied and it is teaching him skills too.

LEGO Bricks & More 628: X-Large Grey Baseplate
LEGO Bricks & More 628: X-Large Grey Baseplate
Offered by HOT-BARGAINS

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says but very thin and floppy, 10 Jan. 2013
Was a little disappointed with this item as although it does what it is supposed to, it is very thin and floppy so when my son builds his creation and then picks up the board to show me it all falls off, which kind of defeats the object.

The Time Traveler's Wife
The Time Traveler's Wife
by Audrey Niffenegger

4.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 9 May 2011
I was recommended this book by a friend and was not disappointed. Quite a complex story which might take some following if you do not have the general gist of the book before you start reading it. A nice gentle read on a topic which is totally original. A really lovely book.

Honey
Honey
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

4.0 out of 5 stars Good all round R&B soundtrack, 9 May 2011
This review is from: Honey (Audio CD)
I ordered this having recently seen the film on TV. Great price for an easy listening CD, perfect for the car. Good mix of tempo's and some familiar names and tracks.

We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Book & CD)
We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Book & CD)
by Michael Rosen
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic, my son loves it, 9 May 2011
This is a great children's classic. My 3 year old son loves it and has been going round reciting it. Very simple story which he enjoys 'helping' me to read for him.