Profile for KT > Reviews

The Vagenda: A Zero Tolerance Guide to the Media
The Vagenda: A Zero Tolerance Guide to the Media
by Holly Baxter

4.0 out of 5 stars sadly all true stuff, 8 May 2014
Really enjoyed book even though it was relentless in it's pace. Would be great if the media did take notice of its content and stop repeating the same old photos and articles.

Joe Browns Women's Our Favourite Flocked Skater Dress Plum (12)
Joe Browns Women's Our Favourite Flocked Skater Dress Plum (12)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 14 Jan. 2014
so flattering. want one in every colour. lovely material, great colour. just right for casual night out in town with boots and tights

Aumueller 45 x 24 x 32 cm Sewing Box Beech Wood Colour, Brown
Aumueller 45 x 24 x 32 cm Sewing Box Beech Wood Colour, Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocked at state of item, 14 Jan. 2014
Absolutely shocked at the state of item when it arrived. As soon as I unpacked it some of the brackets for the drawers fell off, as they hadn't been fixed securely. It also looks as it has a dusting of mould on one corner. I was expecting a quality item but sadly not. I chose the box because I do a lot of sewing and needed something that would last and was solid. Now I have the hassle of returning it. Sorry Amazon I have been a loyal customer but this has made me think twice about ordering anything again.