Profile for Teeds > Reviews

Content by Teeds

Teeds

FASH Giraffe Print Tote Handbag-women Hand Bag,casual Bag, girls College Bag, shopping Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent handbag - love it!, 27 Jan 2012
I love this bag :) It looks lovely, very good quality and comfortable to hold and most importantly for me it's very spacious - the main section of the bag has a slightly padded section with a velcro strap where I keep my laptop and large zipped section, plus there is a small zipped pocket (where I keep my kindle) and two little holders (where I keep my phone and my purse). Great value - would recommend!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2012 10:17 AM GMT

PopCo
PopCo
by Scarlett Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not as good as expected, 13 April 2009
This review is from: PopCo (Paperback)
I bought this after reading "The End of Mr Y", by the same author, and am really surprised that this has had the better reviews. The book is fairly smart and the writing is good, but the whole thing leaves you wanting something... more. Toward the end of the book I felt like nothing major had really happened, which was especially disappointing as "The End of Mr Y" gets right into the story from the off. The code-breaking tips and puzzles are ok, though fairly rudementary/common knowledge, but also they aren't really involved in the story, just side-bits of information. Regardless, Scarlett Thomas is a great writer that keeps you interested. If you do like this one and haven't read "The End of Mr Y" then go and buy it now!