ARRAY(0xa4a8c564)

Profile for MOJO > Reviews

Content by MOJO

MOJO

Eternity Ring, 9ct Yellow Gold Diamond Ring, Channel Set, 1/2 Carat Diamond Weight
Price: 231.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ring, 1 Mar 2013
Gorgeous ring. Looks even better in real life and really catches the light. I am really happy with it. Great price too.

Me Before You
Me Before You
Price: 3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 3 Aug 2012
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
One of the best books I've read in ages. Great story, well told and genuinely laugh out loud in parts. I will be buying more by Jojo Moyes.

Love... From Both Sides: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy
Love... From Both Sides: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely NOT laugh out loud, 3 Aug 2012
Extremely disappointed. Can't believe so many people have such a poor sense of humour. Very crude as some other people have said. Didn't ring true to me but maybe I'm out of touch with the youths of today. Difficult to think he's a nice guy when he is offensive to women in the first part of the book.

Radlands
Radlands
Price: 10.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Slow burner but worth the effort, 26 July 2012
This review is from: Radlands (Audio CD)
I absolutely love the Mystery Jets but was initially disappointed with this album. I persevered and kept listening and it has grown on me massively. Now I think it has all the hallmarks of their previous stuff - epic vocals and multiple layers to every song. I get more out of it with every listen. I still wouldn't put it above their previous albums but it isn't too much below either. I look forward to seeing where they go with the next album.

Softinos Women's Mirella Milk Wedge P900082031 5 Uk
Softinos Women's Mirella Milk Wedge P900082031 5 Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven, 9 Mar 2012
I have been searching for comfortable sandals, that aren't too ugly, for years. I am in heaven. They really are soft and comfy. Other brands I've tried have been surprisingly stiff and scratchy.

Softinos Women's Fanny Black Comfort P900047022 5 Uk
Softinos Women's Fanny Black Comfort P900047022 5 Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes at last, 9 Mar 2012
Finally a range of shoes claiming to be comfortable that actually are. I am very happy with these shoes and even with one foot being bigger than the other I find them comfy. Great price too!

Hyundai 8 Stitch Sewing Machine
Hyundai 8 Stitch Sewing Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 9 Mar 2012
I am so happy with my little sewing machine. It does everything my old machine did but is small and easily stored. I don't do big projects, just bits of mending and altering. I find it easy to use and effective for those kinds of small jobs.

Wall Art Metal Wall Art - Butterfly On Leaves
Wall Art Metal Wall Art - Butterfly On Leaves

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning wall art, 25 Oct 2011
Although it is not as colourful as it looks in the picture, this is a stunning piece of art and looks amazing on my wall. I am very pleased with it.

Serotonin
Serotonin
Price: 9.66

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING ALBUM - AMAZING BAND, 6 Mar 2011
This review is from: Serotonin (Audio CD)
This is a fantastic album to add to the other two previous fantastic albums. There is growth and maturity evident but the Mystery Jets flavour is still well and truly there. Great catchy songs, interesting arrangements and superb vocals. If you can catch them live I highly recommend it.

The Visitation
The Visitation
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A GREAT ALBUM, 6 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Visitation (Audio CD)
Wow - I am so impressed with this album. Been a fan since Vigilante and seen Magnum live many times. Always fantastic. I think this is the best album for quite a while and standout song for me is Freedom Day.