Profile for Glittra > Reviews

Skater Belted Stretch Waist Plain Flippy Flared Short Skirt Red Womens Size 10
Skater Belted Stretch Waist Plain Flippy Flared Short Skirt Red Womens Size 10
Offered by Top Fashion18

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome skirt!, 9 July 2013
I got the purple and the red and these are a bargain. Cute design, the correct length and I for one love the material. I use them for a more sporty look with knee-high socks and converse and I love it. They cost nothing but looks awesome. Whats not to love (except for the belt which I never use)? The colors are amazing, in my case a really nice deep purple and a nice full red color.

New Womens White Contrast Stripe Cotton Casual Long Ladies Sport Striped Stetch Overknee Socks One Size Red
Offered by M-Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice socks!, 9 July 2013
These socks are really nice. They are thin and not heavy or thick in any way. They hold up really good, just somewhat above the knee (not to long or to short like some I had before). The quality seems nice and is soft against the skin.

I use them with shorts or skirt for a more sporty look (looks awesome with a pair of converse I might add). I bought the red and blue stripes and they look just like in the picture.

I wish I bought all 3 of them because they are really loveable and awesome looking.

ENVY BOUTIQUE LADIES COLLEGE VARSITY BASEBALL JACKET JERSY TOP DENIM BLUE SIZE 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice jacket for that price!, 3 July 2013
I really like this jacket. It looks just like in the pictures (I got the blue/grey one)and it's good quality for that price. Size are accurate and I love the style of the jacket.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Good, 18 Jun. 2013
Got the top very fast (the blue one), even if I live in Sweden. I Like the quality and the style. The only thing that removed one star was that the print was black and not white like in the pictures.

60ml Jojoba Golden Oil, Certified Organic - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
60ml Jojoba Golden Oil, Certified Organic - 100% Pure Cold Pressed
Offered by Naissance

2.0 out of 5 stars Confused, 31 Aug. 2012
I do not know much about oils, but I am starting to learn and use it more in my daily skincare routine. I've order this bottle along with 4 other oils and I most say this is the one I was most disappointed with.
It came unsealed which is something I don't like. Other than that I just got this feeling that this was not jojoba-oil. I still don't know if it is, but I read about their argan-oil (can be bought here aswell) and people claim that it is pure sunflower-oil (cooking oil) you get in the bottle. They even had it confirmed.
I don't know what this is, I am just hoping this is jojoba-oil cause it is a small bottle and I bought it mostly, and paid extra for, the cold-pressed/certified organic part.
I got a bad feeling instantly when I opened the packet. But I cant say if it is legit. I would buy Tisserands products instead, top of the line (bought 2 of their oils).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 30, 2012 9:51 PM GMT