ARRAY(0xa7e49744)

chqlouis

Pulsar Men's Black Dial Watch PF3701X1
Pulsar Men's Black Dial Watch PF3701X1

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, 30 Nov 2011
The watch looks nice, the main reason for 4 star will be the product do not look exactly the same as the photo shown. Note that this a black stainless steel, I was still hoping to get a darker coat like shown in the photo. However, the actual product is shinier not that elegant as shown. And expect the watch to be some how thicker.

The great side of the watch is that tacho is actually a stop watch which is very cool, not very heavy.

The service of the seller is fantastic, received within 3 days sold by Amazon with a good discount as well.

SAMSUNG i5700 GALAXY PORTAL HYBRID CASE - BLACK, W/SCREEN PROTECTOR & HEADSET
SAMSUNG i5700 GALAXY PORTAL HYBRID CASE - BLACK, W/SCREEN PROTECTOR & HEADSET

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good looking case, 27 Nov 2011
This case can be considered as one of the worst case I had.

The sense of holding it like "cheap rubber", a type of feeling that make you don't want to hold the phone for long and will wash your hand after you hold it. The clipping of the side of the case is horrible, keep on coming off and I think I broke one of the clips first time when I try to fit it. Taking it off also a disaster...

Would not recommend it unless you want to be seen holding a car tyre.

3 x Brand new screen protector for HTC HERO
3 x Brand new screen protector for HTC HERO

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Price, 27 Nov 2011
What you pay and what you get.

The films itself is thick but however it won't last as it keep coming off the screen after a while of usage. Finger prints appears on the screen after sometime and the whole screen looks oily, and not clear anymore.

With the price, its definitely what to be expected.

Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica Mobile Phone SIM Free - Black
Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica Mobile Phone SIM Free - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product with decent price, 27 Nov 2011
From price wise, you can't really hoping too much on the performance.

If you can live with low performance and low quality display, than this is really a lovely phone to have. I had upgraded my phone as I am a person whom like to have nice display, performance and loads of apps. This phone is suitable for people who just want to try out android phone. The gyro, display, speed and capacity are second class or may be third.

Compare to the price, I do not have an issue to recommend this product

Crumpler Jimmy Bo 500 JBO500-004 - White & Lt. Olive
Crumpler Jimmy Bo 500 JBO500-004 - White & Lt. Olive
Offered by BigWhiteRabbit
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product with decent price, 27 Nov 2011
Was thinking of getting a stylish and sporty waist pack for my Canon 400D slr. This bag is awesome, nice curvy design and my camera fits well inside even with an 18-200mm lense and battery grip. My friends keep on asking me about this bag. Note: Only camera not built for equipping additional accessories separately.

The downsides will be firstly lack of compartment, as there is only two compartment in side the bag. One is the main one and the other one is a small thin one that can only fit in passports and some receipts (its quite shallow, the passports can fall out easily). The second, is the colour (Olive green), looks brilliant and attractive but get dirty easily.

Other than that, brilliant product with nice price. Do not have issue for recommending it.

Accessory Village Black Super Hydro Gel Protective Armour / Case / Skin / Cover / Shell For Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica / Lite / Portal

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product with decent price, 27 Nov 2011
Bought it for try out due to the price. As since then love it very much.

Nice grip and nice design. I can't upload any image of it as I had already upgrade my phone to Iphone 4. But would be really helpful if the seller upload the photos of the case. That's the only downside which we buyer need to guess what design of the back of the case.

Other than that it fits perfectly and nice curve at back.