Profile for Helen L > Reviews

Content by Helen L

Helen L

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Depression, Schizophrenia
by Natasha Campbell-McBride

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Feb. 2015
Well written and informative book.

The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles
The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter & Miracles
by Bruce H. Lipton

5.0 out of 5 stars Epigenetics explained in an easy to understand and entertaining way!, 7 Sept. 2014
Bruce Lipton is my hero! I attended a talk he gave in London last year, have read his three books and watched many of talks on You Tube. If you want to understand epigenetics in a clear and entertaining way, there is no one better than Bruce to explain it to you! In fact, this book is a birthday present for a friend of mine, which I know she will love.

Shrek the Musical [DVD]
Shrek the Musical [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Moore

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb reminder of a great show!, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Shrek the Musical [DVD] (DVD)
This is one of my favourite musicals - I also have the CD, which is the American version. I have seen it twice in the West End and this American version is a great reminder although I recall some of the stage sets were different and the London version was changed a bit at the beginning. Still, if you loved the musical you will definitely enjoy this DVD.

Power of Awareness
Power of Awareness
by Neville Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent book by Neville Goddard, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Power of Awareness (Paperback)
My second Neville Goddard book and it is just as fascinating as the first one I have read - Five Lessons. There are 27 very short chapters and each one is concise and easy to understand. I will definitely be buying more of his books!

Five Lessons
Five Lessons
by Neville Goddard

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and excellent read, 7 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Five Lessons (Paperback)
My first Neville Goddard book and it was well worth buying. Wayne Dyer recommends this author and I now understand why he does. This book is based on a course given over five evenings and I have to say this is the first time I have ever read an explanation of the bible and its true meaning. It made a great deal of sense to me and I am now reading another excellent book by him - Power of Awareness.

Three Magic Words
Three Magic Words
by Uell S. Andersen

5.0 out of 5 stars I decided to buy this book and was not disappointed. It is a fascinating and interesting read and ..., 12 July 2014
This review is from: Three Magic Words (Paperback)
Having read Wayne Dyer's I Am Wishes Fulfilled, which was based on this author's work, I decided to buy this book and was not disappointed. It is a fascinating and interesting read and well worth purchasing.

Woman in Love
Woman in Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Woman in Love (Audio CD)
Superb album up to Maysa's high standards!

Vivani Organic Peppermint Filled Dark Chocolate 100 g (Pack of 5)
Vivani Organic Peppermint Filled Dark Chocolate 100 g (Pack of 5)
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious chocolate!, 18 May 2014
If you like peppermint chocolate, this is the best one ever! I have tasted other peppermint chocolate and this is by far the best.

The Man
The Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb album!, 18 May 2014
This review is from: The Man (Audio CD)
If you are a fan of Omar you will not be disappointed. This album is a good mixture and well worth buying.

I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation
I AM Wishes Fulfilled Meditation
by Wayne W. Dyer
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful meditation!, 18 May 2014
This is my favourite meditation at the moment. I listen to it every morning and it is very calming, relaxing and empowering. Well worth buying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3