Profile for BC > Reviews

Content by BC

BC

Page: 1 | 2
Triathlon Race Number Belt Reflective With Gel Holders Easy Clasp (Black)
Triathlon Race Number Belt Reflective With Gel Holders Easy Clasp (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money number belt, 26 Sep 2014
Good value for money number belt. Slightly too big for my son, but he is quite skinny. Maybe need smaller sizes for juniors.

Ultrasport Men's Quick-Dry-Function Running Capri - Black/Victoriablue, Small
Ultrasport Men's Quick-Dry-Function Running Capri - Black/Victoriablue, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 26 Mar 2014
Bought these for my 14 year old son who is seriously into running. It was his first pair, and they have been worn and washed constantly since we have had them. Will soon be getting another pair or two.

TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
TeckNet® C016 USB HD 720P Webcam, 5 MegaPixel, 5G Lens, USB Microphone & 6 LED
Offered by BlueByte Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for money, 26 Mar 2014
Works a treat. Does what it says on the box. A present for my parents who are OAPs so it must have been simple to use!! :)

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Battery
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Battery
Offered by ABS MOBILE

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 27 Oct 2013
My eldest son had lots of problems with his mobile, and this cheered him up no end. We were unsure of the problem with his phone until we took the original battery out and found that it had expanded! This replacement was a very cost effective way of making my Son happy!

BESTEK BEST-SELLING 300W POWER INVERTER WITH 2xUSB ports DC 12V to AC 230V Car Power Inverter MRI3013BU
Offered by AnythingJust4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for long journeys with kids!, 27 Oct 2013
This was exactly what we were looking for, and while it is a little bit more than we really wanted to pay out, it was more reasonable than any others we had seen, and worked a treat. We drove to South of France in relative peace because the children were able to charge their gadgets on the go! A must for long journeys with gadget mad kids!

Multiplication Random Magic Mat (6 - 11 years) - Includes 2 Dry Wipe Pens (worth £1.45 each)
Offered by Gorgeous Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for youngsters with learning difficulties, 27 Oct 2013
I love this mat. It was for my 7 year old son who has dyslexia, He has found it very useful, and wants to do his times tables, which is most unusual!! Great.

Cake Boxes - White & Silver Heart 10 Pack
Cake Boxes - White & Silver Heart 10 Pack
Offered by Oaktree Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat, 27 Oct 2013
Just what it says on the box! These are very easy to assemble, and the perfect size for sending those pieces of cake to people that couldn't be there.

Purple Square 'Page Boy' Wedding Cufflinks
Purple Square 'Page Boy' Wedding Cufflinks
Offered by GIFT SEARCH

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Oct 2013
These were a replacement for the cufflinks that my Son lost on our Wedding day. He was absolutely gutted when he could not find them, so being able to purchase an exact replacement was great. Thanks.

Untouchable [DVD] (2011)
Untouchable [DVD] (2011)
Dvd ~ François Cluzet

1.0 out of 5 stars French With English Subtitles?????, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Untouchable [DVD] (2011) (DVD)
I was absolutely gutted when i finally got round to watching this film on Friday evening (over a month after I bought it) to find that it was in fact in French with English Subtitles. Is this the norm, or should I be able to buy it in English speaking mode?
Nowhere could I see that it advertised the fact that it is a French speaking film, until you check the back of the DVD case in the small print.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 17, 2013 11:38 AM BST

HERO OF HER HEART
HERO OF HER HEART

5.0 out of 5 stars Reality, 4 Oct 2013
This review is from: HERO OF HER HEART (Kindle Edition)
An easy read that kept you hoping. Would definitely choose this author again. I love a really good romantic story.

Page: 1 | 2