Profile for Marina J. Smit > Reviews

Content by Marina J. Smit

Marina J. Smit (Meteren, The Netherlands)

Gabor Shoes Comfort Womens Shoes 5266447 Schwarz 7 UK, 40.5 EU, 9.5 US
Gabor Shoes Comfort Womens Shoes 5266447 Schwarz 7 UK, 40.5 EU, 9.5 US
Offered by Schuhmoden Onlineshop

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect shoes, 8 Mar 2013
These shoes of Gabor are perfect for me, when they arrived I put them on and walked away without any pain or discomfort.
I know my size and ordering at Amazon.uk is so easy now, also for the Netherlands. I don't have to pay for sending, so that makes it nicer to order.

Gabor Women's Pharaoh Black Mary Jane 44.167.27 7 UK
Gabor Women's Pharaoh Black Mary Jane 44.167.27 7 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars nice shoes, 3 Dec 2012
They were perfect from the beginning, could walk on them right away without any hurted toes or heels. Wonderful shoes.

Trains and Lovers: The Heart's Journey
Trains and Lovers: The Heart's Journey
by Alexander McCall Smith
Price: 6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars special tales, 3 Dec 2012
It always amazes me how Alexander Mcall Smith writes his stories of real people, even in unusual circumstances they excist.
And even this was a strange way of people telling each other about their totally different lives, it gets to you and touches you.
The brain and heart of Mr. Mcall Smith must be full, because he writes so much and it almost always brings a smile to my heart.

Kipling Messenger Bag, ALVAR, black  Schwarz (Black), K13335900
Kipling Messenger Bag, ALVAR, black Schwarz (Black), K13335900
Price: 44.41

4.0 out of 5 stars A bag in which you can find what you want!, 3 Dec 2012
A bag for most women is a place where you can search for everything and and not always find it right away.
This summer I used this shoulder bag in red on vacation because of its light weight, but I discovered that because of the four compartments it was easy for me to find what I was looking for. A red bag is not so suitable in the winter that's why I bought this black one also, and it works. But I use my leather bags when I go someplace nice! Still have to make the switch!

The Charming Quirks Of Others (Isabel Dalhousie Novels)
The Charming Quirks Of Others (Isabel Dalhousie Novels)
by Alexander McCall Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 24 Nov 2010
This latest book about Isabel Dalhouse made me realise how much I started to love this woman, she has an impact on my life and I think that that is the purpose of Mr. McCall Smith. This world would get a little better if we would try to look at both sides of people and their problems.
But it was also good to see how disturbed even Isabel Dalhouse gets when she suspects her friend and lover to be untrue, even for a very short time, it made her more human!
I must say that Charlie seems too good to be true as an infant, I wonder if Mr. McCall Smith has children, but then Isabel has a great help in Grace, and Jamie takes care of him too.
Mr. Alexander McCall Smith always touches me with his kind way of describing life in all its facets, thank you so much for this. Since I started to read the No 1 Ladies Detective Bureau, I have been waiting for your next book!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2011 9:37 PM BST