Profile for rost > Reviews

Into the Darkest Corner
Into the Darkest Corner
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars sexual violence, 21 April 2014
I was drawn into the story by the extraordinary behaviour of the leading character. Her Obsessive Compulsive Behaviour was quite drastic and the reason behind this behaviour was gradually revealed. However the graphic details of her assault were extremely unpleasant and left a nasty taste. I shall not read this author again.

Last Tango in Halifax - Series 1 [DVD]
Last Tango in Halifax - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anne Reid
Price: 6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable family story, funny, touching and great acting, 21 April 2014
This was a Christmas gift to someone who missed this series. Her family loved this story and have now bought the second series. Wonderful acting from a group of favourite British actors who couldn't fail with a great script.

More and More Ant and Bee
More and More Ant and Bee
by Angela Banner
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy reader, 21 April 2014
Delighted to see the return of ant and bee. My granddaughter found the books enjoyable to read and I was delighted at her enthusiasm after being a reluctant reader she has gained confidence.

Swees Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case Ultra Slim Cover for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Black
Offered by swees-shop
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart slimline case, 22 Mar 2014
This black case holds my Kindle Paperwhite safely. Ultra slimline and light to carry, it is perfect for my handbag.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it, 1 Feb 2013
I love my pillowtalk speaker. I can listen to the radio all night without disturbing my partner. Essential for insomniacs.

Gruesome Grub and Disgusting Dishes
Gruesome Grub and Disgusting Dishes
by Susan Martineau
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas for Halloween, 7 Dec 2012
Some of the food was a bit disgusting for my four year old, I think older children would like it better.

How The World Works (How it Works)
How The World Works (How it Works)
by Christiane Dorion

4.0 out of 5 stars informative in a fun way, 22 Aug 2011
I bought this book for a nine year old nephew. He was thrilled with it. The pop out figures add to the fun element of the book which is very informative. Excellent value.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent video, 17 July 2011
This series of videos is very good at introducing the various steps in Zumba. I love the fact that it is in Spanish and English. Value for money - a great workout.