Profile for gmarie > Reviews

Content by gmarie

gmarie "M.J.Grego" (Colchester)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Hamsa Shamballa Friendship Bracelet Evil Eye Charm Kabbalah Hand Of Fatima Silver
Offered by round2012

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, 2 July 2015
I wear this every day, the clasp has lost it's colour but I guess that's what you get for wearing it every day

Triple Moon Goddess sterling silver charm .925 x 1 Maiden Mother Crone SWCHA26
Triple Moon Goddess sterling silver charm .925 x 1 Maiden Mother Crone SWCHA26
Offered by Maldon Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars petit and beautiful, 2 July 2015
It's lovely it really is. I wear it on my silver chain because I gave my pentagram to my partner, so needed something for myself and this was it. It's petit and proper silver and arrived quicker than expected

'Morrigan' Goddess of Battle Bronze Statue Celtic Phantom Queen Bronze Figurine Bronzed Ornament
Offered by Osiris Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful. well detailed., 2 July 2015
Beautiful, she sits on my Alter with pride.very detailed, i knee i had to have this as soon as i saw her.she arrived quicker than expected too. Blessed be

The Truth Goblet 18.5cm - Gothic Fantasy Horror - Nemesis Now
The Truth Goblet 18.5cm - Gothic Fantasy Horror - Nemesis Now
Offered by PopArtUK

5.0 out of 5 stars pictures don't do it justice, 2 July 2015
All i could say when i opened the box was wow. The pictures do not do it justice, It is honestly beautiful. It's made from plastic resin but the inner goblet is stainless steel and can be removed so you don't ruin it by having to wash the whole goblet.

Cauldron Black Pagan Moon Symbol Cast Iron 11cm
Cauldron Black Pagan Moon Symbol Cast Iron 11cm
Offered by Cleo

5.0 out of 5 stars cute cauldron, 2 July 2015
Lovely little cauldron, it looks bigger than in the picture than it actually is. But it's kind of cute and it sits on my Alter just right but I did have to buy a new one to do proper cauldron spells. But this cute cauldron will do for small spells. I love it though i really don't have a bad word to say about this.

Sealed in Plastic 1ml Clear Glass Calibrated Liquid Dropper / Pipette
Sealed in Plastic 1ml Clear Glass Calibrated Liquid Dropper / Pipette
Offered by More Hair!

4.0 out of 5 stars dropper., 2 July 2015
I bought this to help with the mixing of my spells. It took quite a while to arrive so hadn't buy something else in the meantime but now it here I use it all the time. The measurements are just right.

Stainless Steel Mens Biker Ring Curb Chain Design Oxidized Black 14mm
Stainless Steel Mens Biker Ring Curb Chain Design Oxidized Black 14mm
Offered by Cool Steel and Beyond

5.0 out of 5 stars well made ring, 2 July 2015
I bought this ring for my partner and he loves it. It's quite a heavy and well made ring i would definitely recommend this ring it's solid so you know you are wearing it. I order this on prime delivery so it came the next day which was great and unexpected.

Pet Bird Parrot Play Bites Nipple Cage Craft Toys Cockatiel Budgie Lovebird
Pet Bird Parrot Play Bites Nipple Cage Craft Toys Cockatiel Budgie Lovebird
Offered by awhao®

4.0 out of 5 stars budgie loves his toy, 2 July 2015
My budgie loves playing with this toy. Though it did take a while to arrive i was kept informed by email

BANNED Clothing Canvas Handbag SKULLS & ROSES Goth Rockabilly
BANNED Clothing Canvas Handbag SKULLS & ROSES Goth Rockabilly
Offered by The Rock Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars room to spare, 2 July 2015
I love this bag it's perfect. I can fit everything in it with room to spare, the delivery was quick too. I would recommend this bag to anyone. I so love this bag. :)

Minetom Autumn Ladies, Womens Hoodie Hooded Parka Womens Parka Hooded Zipper Jacket Oversize Cardigan Blazer Coat Outwear Black Green (Black Size Xl Eu)
Offered by Cacoco Home

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual, 15 May 2015
I love this, it's so unusual and non of my friends has any thing like this and they all want it so I'll be recommending this to them

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5