Profile for Tgger > Reviews

Content by Tgger

Tgger

Rigby Star Independent Year 2 Fiction: Otto's Lunchbox Single: Orange Level Fiction
by Damian Harvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, enjoyed by both children, 6 July 2012
This is a reading book that my son (5) whizzed through, but my daughter (3) keeps coming back to and asking for us to read. The whole family have taken it to heart. It's a simple, sweet story. Quite refreshing for these type of reading books. Enjoy!

Dog On A Broomstick (Corgi Pups)
Dog On A Broomstick (Corgi Pups)
by Jan Page

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for young readers, 11 Jun 2012
This is just the right level for my 5.5 year old son to read. It's a great story and the (black and white) illustrations bring it to life. Very refreshing if you want to step off the reading scheme and into a real story! There are 4 shortish chapters and a chapter each night is just right.

Oliver Moon & the Potion Commotion (Book 1)
Oliver Moon & the Potion Commotion (Book 1)
by Sue Mongredien

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent find!, 3 Jun 2012
This is just the right level for my son to enjoy, and good fun to read aloud too. Am very pleased to have found this series, think we will be reading a fair few more! Tonight I read to my son (5.5) but don't think it'll be long before he's reading to me. Left him reading on himself. Also a good one for convincing him that books with black and white pictures only are fun too!

Jack the Giant-Killer (Hopscotch Adventures)
Jack the Giant-Killer (Hopscotch Adventures)
by Malachy Doyle
Edition: Library Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 25 Feb 2012
Both my 5 year old and 3 year old love this book. The illustrations are fantastic too, lots of detail and expression. We have also enjoyed others in this series. At the moment we read them to our 5 year old but I don't think it'll be long before he can manage them himself.