Profile for U.R.Nice > Reviews

Poco Piano for Young Children Book One
Poco Piano for Young Children Book One
by Ying Ying Ng

5.0 out of 5 stars Godsend for teaching infant beginners, 12 Aug. 2013
This is the most successful piano tutor I have ever used with very young beginners at piano. I have used it successfully with 5 - 8 year olds. They love the child-friendly stickers, they need the "tracing" ie joining the dots approach to learning musical signs and symbols and they respond well to the colour-coding of new material. The print is the right size and boys do not object to all the pink. I use it in conjunction with the Poco Theory series.

Chameleon Circuit
Chameleon Circuit

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing! But SO dissapointed that it's not a phsyical CD, 4 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Chameleon Circuit (MP3 Download)
First of all, the minor point. WHY IS THERE NO CD?! It so ruined it for me; I love getting CDs more than downloads so that was a big dissapointment.

But the actual songs? Classic. It goes in so many catogories; people who like rock, time lords, Youtube, or all three. The songs were very well written, and very catchy: "An Awful Lot Of Running" being the most famous. My personal favourites were "Blink" and "Journey's End". There are many Trock styled CDs, but I think this is the best. Worthwile to buy, even if there is no CD!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 29, 2010 10:30 AM BST

Lungs
Lungs
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, 8 May 2010
This review is from: Lungs (Audio CD)
This could possibly be my favourite albulm ever.

It includes the famous songs like Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up) and You've Got The Love, and not so famous ones such as My Boy Builds Coffins. They are all equally calming and, well...awesome.

I was a bit dissapointed when I first got it, as I had been expecting more tracks, as I had been listening to the extended albulm on Spoitfy, and I hadn't checked this was the right one. But, the other thirteen tracks are so brilliant, it doesn't really matter.

If you like Florence and the machine...Buy it!