Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Profile for TERESA OSHEA > Reviews

Content by TERESA OSHEA

TERESA OSHEA

Scrabble Travel Deluxe
Scrabble Travel Deluxe

4.0 out of 5 stars present for a friend, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Scrabble Travel Deluxe (Toy)
I bought this for a friend but haven't seen or played it as she lives in another part of the country, but she told me she was very pleased with it and uses it when members of her family visit.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 25 July 2013
I ordered the pack when the black ink on the printer ran out altogether and I was unable to get into town to buy another. Delivery was quick and the print is dark and clear. BVery happy with it.

Le Premium® Butterfly Breaking Cocoon Necklace MADE WITH SWAROVSKI® ELEMENTS Aquamarine+Tanzanite
Offered by Le Premium

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pendant necklace, 25 July 2013
This is pretty to look at and I liked the chain, but I did think the larger stone should have been a slightly deeper colour.

Timex Easy Reader Women's White Dial Gold-Tone Expansion Band T2H351
Timex Easy Reader Women's White Dial Gold-Tone Expansion Band T2H351

4.0 out of 5 stars timex watch, 25 July 2013
I have had Timex watches several times over the years but am very good at losing them. I chose this one because I wanted something a little more "dressy"looking than my current one which has a strap and I prefer expandable bracelets. However, the strap would not be wide enough for someone with a "normal" sized wrist (mine is small) and the colour is rather brassy looking, but it has very clear figures, a second hand and I find the back light very useful. Overall I like it.