Profile for Ms. H. V. Armstrong > Reviews

Content by Ms. H. V. Arms...

Ms. H. V. Armstrong "silent storm" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fiore Stockings Romance black, S
Fiore Stockings Romance black, S
Offered by Sophia of Surrey Hosiery

3.0 out of 5 stars Get a size bigger, 3 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Fiore Stockings Romance (Apparel)
I'm only 5 foot 1 so I thought the small size would be fine for me but they were almost too small. They'll do but they don't fit as well as they do.

Rink Drink Morning Gorgeous / Handsome Coffee Mug Set - Gift Boxed - 410ml (14.4oz)
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Jan. 2014
Such a good Christmas gift and a brilliant price considering the weight for postage and the quality of the item.

Stan Laurel and Other Stars of the Panopticon: The Story of the Britannia Music Hall
by Judith Bowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Piece of History, 1 April 2013
In my first year of University I had to do a project about this fantastic building and as part of my research I bought this book.

What a treat it was!

It is so vividly written that you can imagine being in the crowd at a show in the theatres heyday filled with people, smoke, noise and laughter.

It doesn't linger too long on any one element or time period which I appreciated as that could have slowed down the pacing of the book.

Personally I can't get my head around the idea that this fantastic building is just sitting in Glasgow with people walking past it every day and taking no notice of it.

As part of my Uni work I had the pleasure of visiting the building and meeting the author of this book which was really cool and having read the book really enhanced my enjoyment of my visit.

Recommend if you have a passion for local/social history.

Submission (The Plume Book 1)
Submission (The Plume Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Rex, 5 Nov. 2012
What a fantastic story!! And when I got it it was free on Amazon.co.uk!!

I think it's the first erotica story I've read where it's not had any elements where I've been like "really?!? Oh God NO!!! Stop it, that's just not sexy!!" I know everyone is in to different things though so this book might just better suit what I like.

I like the characters and the fact that both parties enjoy and consent to what is happening as in some books one of the characters, usually the submissive, at times are really uncomfortable with what is happened where as the characters in this book are loving life.

Would recommend to someone looking for this type of book as it's not too hard core and does actually have character development.

New Womens DG Fashion Designer Sunglasses UV400 100% Protection Adult Size - Medium Fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 26 April 2012
These were really great value for money and look as pictured, I usually pay more for glasses but having sat on a £70 pair I thought I would try something cheaper. Although not as well made as expensive glasses they look chic, fit well and I am struggling to figure out the £60 difference to the original pair I had.

Catching Fire (Hunger Games, Book 2)
Catching Fire (Hunger Games, Book 2)
by Suzanne Collins

5.0 out of 5 stars Just finished...., 20 Jan. 2010
Ill keep it short and sweet. Just finished reading this book and i can not wait for the thrid one, how it will all end, who will live and who will die, will the capital fall, will the districts rise from the ashes..... I want to know now.

Perfect Chemistry
Perfect Chemistry
by Simone Elkeles

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays with you a long time after youve read it, 29 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Perfect Chemistry (Paperback)
Simply one of the best books i have ever read. I have re-read it several times and i just cant get over how amazingly well the book is written. The characters just have "perfect chemistry" i guess.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money, 10 Nov. 2009
You can also get the helmet in green

Booster Vanquish Matt Green Ski Snowboarding Helmet 57 - 59 cm Medium
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2009 10:14 PM GMT

Night World #01: Secret Vampire/Daughters of Darkness/Spellbinder (Night World (Special Bind-Up Reissues))
by L. J. Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars young teen vampire novel, 2 Mar. 2009
Ok so this book was aimed at a younger age group than me but i did enjoy it.
So its only fair i review the three books in this book sepeartly.
Secret Vampire was good if not very overly predictable. I did think that perhaps a little more character development could have been used and it was a little long as it seemed to just be the same things happening again but as i mentioned it was obviously aimed at a younger generation so the author may have struggled filling pages. I thought it was an interresting twist with the mai character having cancer but i found it rather scary - which i supose pays tribute to the authors exellent writing as i started thinking how scary it would be if it was me who had just discovered i had cancer.

Daughters of Darkness was another interresting story but i think a little more character development is nessesary here. I did see the connection between the main characters although i thought a little more devleopment of some of the characters who start minor and get major.

Personally i think Spellbinder is the best story in this book. I really like the relationship between the main characters and you can really feel the chemistry.

Strongly recommend this book to younger Paranormal romance readers.

Tim Burton's Corpse Bride [DVD] [2005]
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Johnny Depp

5.0 out of 5 stars Dark Humour, 2 Feb. 2009
No matter your age you will love this film. It is full of dark humour and cool little songs that you will listen to again and again. Amazing blend of Burton and Depp shines through in this unique creation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4