Profile for A M. Howell > Reviews

Content by A M. Howell

A M. Howell (England)

Creative Sound Blaster EVO Zx Bluetooth NFC Headphones with iOS Android App control for Built-in Audio Processing and mic (works with PS4)
Price: 170.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headset ever!, 29 July 2014
Simply the best pair of headphones that I've ever used. I use them all the time for PC gaming, with a separate mic. Mics are great as long as you don't listen to anything loud like Titanfall. Overall a great headset.

Turtle Beach Ear Force Z22 Amplified Gaming Headset (PC DVD)
Turtle Beach Ear Force Z22 Amplified Gaming Headset (PC DVD)
Price: 64.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 27 Mar 2014
Very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Nice memory foam padding. Overall sound quality is amazing on these, far better than what I was expecting for 27! Also the mic is great for group skype calls.
Overall I would recommend these onto a friend.

Gioteck EX05 Wired Multi Format Headset (PS3/Xbox 360/PC)
Gioteck EX05 Wired Multi Format Headset (PS3/Xbox 360/PC)
Offered by BESTBUYIT
Price: 23.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Mid range sound quality, bad comfort., 4 Jan 2014
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Having picked these up for 18 at a sale I thought I got myself an absolute bargain. I did indeed get a bargain however I must admit the front piece of stainless steel lacks suitable cushioning. The front tends to dig into my head (at least that's how it feels). Sound quality is good, not as good as my Tritton Primer headset but good enough for my PC. Sounds are clear and bass is deep. Mic works great with Skype. My friends tell me I'm not a lot clearer. Build quality feels decent, however I do occasionally get the odd cut out which results in me having to pull the USB out and plug it back in. Overall for 18, not bad at all. But for reasons of comfort, I wouldn't recommend.

POWERPLUS Micro USB Host Mode On The Go OTG Cable for Nexus 7 / Nexus 10 - Micro USB B/Male to USB2.0 A/Female OTG Host Cable for Attain i777, Acer Iconia A510, Toshiba TG01, Archos G9 (OTG Cable ONLY)
Offered by POWERPLUS
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 13 July 2013
Works a charm with my Nexus 7. Even works with the wireless gaming receiver for Windows. I'd recommend it to others.

747400 Wireless USB Gaming Receiver for Microsoft Xbox 360 Pc
747400 Wireless USB Gaming Receiver for Microsoft Xbox 360 Pc
Offered by Buydealpe
Price: 7.90

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a knock off., 13 July 2013
It maybe a knock off, however it works amazing! I've got it connected up to my Nexus 7 and it works wonders!
Also it was half the price of the official.

Fallout: New Vegas (Xbox 360)
Fallout: New Vegas (Xbox 360)
Price: 17.02

4.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, 5 Dec 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
It's a quite an imaginative game Fallout New Vegas, full of of fun, surprises and general Fallout style humor. A great game if you like free roam/RPG.

SONY ERICSSON XPERIA PLAY FROSTED ARMOUR SHELL CASE / COVER / GEL / SKIN BLACK EDGED- CLEAR BACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Wicked. it does, 5 Dec 2011
It's a great piece of kit that protects the phone really well, fits nice and snug around the phone too! Not a single problem getting it on or off either.