Profile for hollandia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lowepro Rezo 20 Camera Pouch for Digital Camera
Lowepro Rezo 20 Camera Pouch for Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 22 July 2012
Quite useful little padded bag .i will use for my keys , credit card and ID card .
I like to have small bag , my Samsung Galaxy Mini Chic can go in it too.
Unfortunately my 4 inch Alcatel OT-991D is just a little too long .
I use my Eastpak Buddy for it .

Master of the Moor
Master of the Moor
by Ruth Rendell

2.0 out of 5 stars Sad story, 11 Sep 2011
This review is from: Master of the Moor (Hardcover)
I did not expect this book to be so depressing and monotonous .I , usually, enjoy the books of Ruth Rendell , and even the sad ones have something rather interesting .
One can empathise with the difficult situation some people have to go though in life .

Trendz Mobile Phone Sock - Handwritten
Trendz Mobile Phone Sock - Handwritten

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely design and colours, 30 Aug 2011
The colour is the same as advertised , Nice old rose and black and it is rather wide and well padded to protect the phone /Or My loupe/or watch
It has also a black cord to hang around the neck .

It fits my Samsung Galacty Mini Chic and i have behind it a paper page A4 size that i have folded in the size of the bag ( So rather thick ) There is also a small compatiment inside for extra paper or cards .

I like to change those bags , so i have different ones to choose according to my needs .

I could put my keys / OR my loupe / OR my Men pocket watch in it instead of the phone . Use it As you like it ! Enjoy !!!!

Pyrex Glass Measuring Jug, 0.5L
Pyrex Glass Measuring Jug, 0.5L

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright pyrex, 30 Aug 2011
Congratulation on the packing which unable me to enjoy this lovely Pyrex , shiny in good condition after crossing the English Channel . Thank YOU packers of Amazon .

It is just a jug but really the glass is lovely to look at and i used it directly measuring with my old one ( Which was not shiny !!) .I thought the old one was a Pyrex , but it was Fire King and has cups measures .

This one , a Pyrex only has ml and pint .It does not matter for me as i usually dont use the cup measures .

This is also higher than my 500ml /pint jug .It is 12 cms high and 12 cms wide at the top .

I am pleased that i ordered It Thank you Pakkers and Amazon !!!

AmazonBasics Black Neoprene Netbook Bag for 7-10 Inches / 17.78-25.4 cm with Handles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits snuggly my Sammy 210, 30 Aug 2011
Very pleased that the Amazon netbook bag , fits snuggly my Samsung 210
I had to push a bit and it was perfect fit with the mouse pad on top .
There was about one finger extra room in the width (by the handle )
In the lenghte it a tight fit as i wrote .

My Sammy is about 27cm x 19cm and closed is the diagonale about 33cms.
I could place in the second pocket the battery and mouse .But i prefer to place them in another bag ( I ordered 2 of those bags , being a very special offer by Amazon ! Thank YOU .!!

Up to you to decide ! but I am contented with Amazon products and price
Keep UP the good work and Thanks for the packaging it was very easy to open .

Kitchen Craft Peeler / Vegetable Peeler, Stainless Steel
Kitchen Craft Peeler / Vegetable Peeler, Stainless Steel
Offered by Click-N-Pick

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 22 July 2011
am quite happy with this simple peeler and use it more often than the other ones that i have.

HP VP012AA#ABB 11.6-inch Mini Notebook Sleeve - Black
HP VP012AA#ABB 11.6-inch Mini Notebook Sleeve - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits HP pavilion DM1-3125sd 11,6inch, 22 July 2011
This well made sleeve fits perfectly my 11,6 inch mini laptop. It open only on one side and not all around it like the Targus sleeve does .I did not expect it . But it is quite a tight fit and on the side is a pocket , but only for paper . One has to place connection in another bag The retractable handle , is quite nice , because it does not take place when you pack it in your travel trolley .
Very reasonable price an HP sleeve for an HP product .It is better than the sleeve i had for my 12 inch Dell from Targus and is much cheaper and thicker
i might buy a second one for my external optical disc . Good protection. Anyway this is my opinion .
I personnaly would not buy it for a 12 inch laptop.

Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - Black
Belkin CoolSpot Cooling Stand for Laptops up to 17-inch - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with the cooling, 12 July 2011
The Belkin Laptop cooling Stand helps cooling my very expensive and very HOT Dell Vostro 1320 .I dont use it on my lap , but just on the table .
I have such a dissapointment with my Dell Ultimate Vista 64 bits ( i was supposed to get the window 7 upgrade but never got it ) and with the customer care eventhough i paid for a 3 years guarantee .
It does not work without electricity and it becomes extremely HOT HOT SO hot that i could fry an egg on it !

So you can imagine how relieved i was when i saw this Belkin cooling on Amazon .I wish i got it last year .

I did try to send back the laptop , even had a lawyer , but apparently , it was made specially for me so had no right to return
and refund

Now i got an HP dm1-3125sd 11.6inch and it one does not need cooling .

My 13 inch Dell fits perfectly on top of the Belkin and it helps to cool off . It does not take the heat completely , but it is much less , as my grand children can play for hours with their games .

i would buy another one if my netbook was too hot , but it is not.
I am happy i found the Belkin at Dear Amazon !!!

Challenge Me : Word Puzzles (PC DVD)
Challenge Me : Word Puzzles (PC DVD)
Offered by ZavviOutlet

1.0 out of 5 stars Game sent back did not work, 8 May 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I have sent it back and paid the postage too as this CD was refusing to be downloaded . Impossible to play . Impossible to register . Really my first bad experience with PC Game .And i was looking forward to it as an exercice for words . I play Bookworm and my grandchildren love the Bookworm Adventure
Unfortunately i cant find some other gan=mes with words as < Text twist > and others ,only to be found in USA amazon
Buy at your own expenses ! i sent it back and still waiting for refund !!!!!

Brennenstuhl Travel Mains Plug GB to EU Earthed Adapter
Brennenstuhl Travel Mains Plug GB to EU Earthed Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT For The Netherland earthed contact for Wahl Slow cooker, 24 Feb 2011
I bought 2 different types of plugs .Both will fit in The Netherlands .This one was perfect for the WAHL slow cooker , being 13 Ampere exactly as the slow cooker plug was 13 Ampere. I use it in the kitchen in een earthed connection .
If you live in Holland ,that is the one to buy .The other one is good , and can be used , but it is for 7,5 Ampere.
I wanted to keep the ORIGINAL English Plug from the WAHL and had to wait for delivery to be able to use the slow cooker
Bravo BRENNENSTUHL ! Thank You .
Amazon should sell the cooker and plug together for Dutch or European who have the same type of plugs as Holland

Page: 1 | 2