Profile for Kitkat > Reviews

My Christmas
My Christmas
Offered by westworld-

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 30 Nov. 2009
This review is from: My Christmas (Audio CD)
It arrived this morning and I love it. I think Andre Bocelli has a beautiful voice and am a big fan anyway. The songs on this album are nice and relaxing, nice to listen to with a mince pie and glass of mulled wine.
Tracks include:
White Christmas
Angels We have heard on high
Santa Claus is coming to town
The Christmas Song
Silent Night Cantique de noel
Caro Gesu' Bambino
Tu Scendi Dalle Stelle
God Bless Us Everyone
I Believe ( with Katerine Jenkins)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2009 9:00 PM GMT

3" LTPS TFT 4GB MP3 MP4 MP5 Player MicroSD Card Expandable (Ricco T38)
3" LTPS TFT 4GB MP3 MP4 MP5 Player MicroSD Card Expandable (Ricco T38)

1.0 out of 5 stars Returning, 15 Aug. 2009
This item arrived very promptly and at first looked promising. The player looked just like it does in the picture and downloading music was easy enough. But....downloading the software from the advised website was not easy and I wasted a lot of time trying to do this. I was re-directed to a website in chinese which made it impossible to understand what I was to do next. After adding a video to the player it soon became evident that it wouldn't play properly with the screen frequently distorting and becoming blurred. This was a present for my daughter who was so looking forward to watching videos and listening to music like a 'grown up', sadly it will not be so with this product. Will be returning it as soon as possible.

LeapFrog Tag Reading System (Green)
LeapFrog Tag Reading System (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Jan. 2009
My three year old daughter got this system for christmas and absolutely loves it. She really enjoys doing the activity games and they keep her occupied during car journeys, which is fantastic. She now wants me to buy the deigo book.