Profile for M. Hay > Reviews

Content by M. Hay

M. Hay "We only have one life - Use it!!" (Edinburgh UK)

Visua 5.8Ghz Wireless TV Audio Video Sender & Receiver - no wifi interference
Visua 5.8Ghz Wireless TV Audio Video Sender & Receiver - no wifi interference

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked reasonably for about a week, 12 April 2013
Transmitting quality was adequate - it is scart after all. Bit plastic and very light but then again at that price. The infra red worked just fine with my Sky+ HD - The receiver went faulty after a week of use - returned for refund - No issues there.

Prestigio Emporio Wireless HDMI Bridge (discontinued by manufacturer)
Prestigio Emporio Wireless HDMI Bridge (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 12 April 2013
I'm not one to write reviews but occasionally you come across a product and price that makes you want to do so. This product is exactly what I wanted at a bargain basement price. It's well made, looks good and WORKS!!! Very simple to set up and although I'm only dealing with a distance of around 20ft or so through plaster board walls it works extremely well. In fact I only have two issues and they are very minor...

1) Why have different colours for the stations - All my equipment is black so the transmitter stands out like a sore thumb
2) It would have been nice to have had fixing slots on the base of the unit so I could place the stations flat against the will,

Putting this aside i really is superb at at the price any one looking to transmit Sky HD to another room should just get one..

Cutler
Cutler

5.0 out of 5 stars Top drawer, 12 Jun 2009
This review is from: Cutler (MP3 Download)
Simply one of the best 'undiscovered' albums of recent years - I thought no one could hold a candle to Underworld but along came Cutler and they did! Its a permanent addition to my Zen. If you like your music DJ then this is about as good as it gets.