Profile for Lilly Rose > Reviews

Content by Lilly Rose

Lilly Rose "smart mommy" (Osnabruck, Germany)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Learning Resources Maths Whiz
Learning Resources Maths Whiz

5.0 out of 5 stars Whizzing with maths!, 13 Dec 2014
Excellent for brain training. Kids use it at ten minute intervals. Great for a bit of morning warm-up before school. Love it !

BIKE AND BALL PUMP - 3 CONNECTORS - BYCYCLE PUMP - RED
BIKE AND BALL PUMP - 3 CONNECTORS - BYCYCLE PUMP - RED
Offered by Dreamtexa

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pump!, 13 Dec 2014
Great little pump! Used mostly for football and basketballs. Cant fault it, it does what is says on the tin!

Charades For Kids Game
Charades For Kids Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Family Fun!!!!!, 13 Dec 2014
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
We absolutely love this game! We've owned this it for a few years now and its still a family favourite! Also a hit when when guest with kids visit. I'm sure we'll be whipping it out again this christmas! Also, my 3yr old can play too! We simply take her out of the room, discuss her card (which is mostly an animal) with her, then she comes back in and does her bit :D It is super-fun !!!!

Learn to Read with Tug the Pup and Friends! Box Set 1: Levels Included: A-C (My Very First I Can Read!)
by Dr. Julie M. Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for ! An early-reader's best start !, 22 Oct 2014
Received these books for my 3yr old daughter today. We both absolutely love them ! She already knows all her letters and sounds and so was searching for books with simple 3-letter words for her to begin learning to read. Very pleased ! Highly recommend for anyone wanting to get a jump-start on reading with their toddler!

Bear on a Bike
Bear on a Bike
by Stella Blackstone

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully illustrated book!, 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: Bear on a Bike (Paperback)
My 3yr old daughter loves this book. She counts the fishes, other animals and loves reading about all the places bear goes. She especially likes the part that says "please wait for me!"

Lola at the Library
Lola at the Library
by Anna McQuinn

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it !, 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: Lola at the Library (Paperback)
My 3yr old loves this book. It tells of Lola going to the library, returning books and her mother also borrowing books. My girl is a natural reader so she loves books and going to the library. She also likes that the little girl looks like her. It's wonderful for kids to illustrations that look like them also when they read. Great book !

Brain Quest Grade 4 Workbook [With Over 150 Stickers and Mini-Card Deck and Fold-Out "7 Continents, 1 World" Poster]
by Barbara Gregorvich

5.0 out of 5 stars Along with some other learning resources these books are fun and easy to use, 20 Oct 2014
These books are a staple in my house. I started using them about 2yrs ago and there has been massive improvements for both my kids 8 and 9yrs old. Along with some other learning resources these books are fun and easy to use.

SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid
SKLZ Star Kick Trainer Training Aid

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fun and easy to work with, 20 Oct 2014
Bought this item for my 8yr old son who plays football and was in need of some extra help. There is visible improvement after only a few days use. He uses it every chance he gets. It's fun and easy to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to improve their skills.

Oxford Illustrated Children's Dictionary and Thesaurus
Oxford Illustrated Children's Dictionary and Thesaurus
by Oxford University Press

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolutely fantastic dictionary and thesaurus for children, 20 Oct 2014
An absolutely fantastic dictionary and thesaurus for children. I have owned this item for approximately 2yrs now. My two boys 8 and 9yrs old love using it. They have no difficulty finding words. The definitions are clear and easy to understand, and there is also pronunciation of some tricky words included which my kids love even more. I can't recommend this book enough! At the moment there is no need for use of any other in the home and honestly this book gets used almost everyday ! Love It !

Dragon on the Doorstep PB w CDEX
Dragon on the Doorstep PB w CDEX
by Stella Blackstone

5.0 out of 5 stars A must at home and in the car, 22 Mar 2014
One of my little girls favourite books. Got it for Christmas and its a must read at home and on journeys out. She's happy to sit and look through the pages on her own retelling the story to herself. Love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6