Profile for gerkintrigg > Reviews

Content by gerkintrigg

gerkintrigg

Page: 1 | 2
EasyAcc® 5000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Power Bank USB Portable External Battery Charger For iPhone Samsung Galaxy HTC Motorola Moto Android Smartphone Phone iPad Tablets Pc - White and Orange
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Convenient but the other reviewers seem right., 8 May 2014
Initially I was very impressed. I have a Mophir Juice Pack Helium for my iPhone 5 and that works brilliantly, but I was going to London and knew that id be using my phone a lot more than normal so I made sure that I had my phone fully charged, my charging case (the mop hoe case) fully charged and I took this little pack with me too. Also fully charged. By the end of the day trip to London (about 24 h

LG 32LN5400 32-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD LED TV with Freeview, Intelligent Sensor and HDMI Connectivity (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 16 Dec 2013
Normally I'm not stuck in the Iron Age with technology. I'm usually at the forefront, in fact. But with TV, I used to get hand-me-downs so much from parents, friends and in laws that I've not stepped into the HD space and was never particularly bothered about it. This little gem allowed me to connect to my otherwise very digital life including hooking up my Apple TV, my hard drive full of films and mp3s and my DVD player. I've not yet plugged in a PCMCIA card but I know it's got the ability to extend the functionality that way too. I wish I'd have chosen a slightly bigger size because coming from my old bad-def 50 inch plasma telly was a bit of stretch. Even though the old tv had a poor quality image, it was at least big. Though watching hd films on this new TV is a whole new experience. And watching monsters university is amazing.

Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 (PC)
Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11 (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Nov 2013
I love the ease with which I can step into this program. It's like it already knows what I want to do and just does what I want. Having never used this family of editors before, I had to do a google search to work out how to cut each clip (press s on the keyboard), but other than that, I was able to get going pretty fast.

It's intuitive and easy to use. Some of the more advanced features are new to me and will take some playing with, but I'm glad I've got Sony Vegas. There's lots of support online for it, though most of the tutorials online are by kids and so the quality of tuition is somewhat lacking. However, you need to realise that if kids are using it this effectively, maybe there's something to be said for the ease of operation here.

Installation was easy. The serial number was prominent and obvious.

I think it does everything I'd want to do and more so no complaints at all.

Navitech Genuine Black Bycast Leather Flip Open Book Style Carry Case / Cover for the Amazon Kindle Keyboard / 3G finished to perfection with a subtle White Stitch
Offered by Navitech (VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars s'okay, 14 May 2013
I can't say much about this case other than the fact that it's fit for purpose. There are certainly worse ones out there.

Edimax EW-7811UN 150Mbps Wireless Nano USB Adapter
Edimax EW-7811UN 150Mbps Wireless Nano USB Adapter
Offered by HometownTV UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fan-bloody-tastic!, 14 May 2013
I used this for over a year to avoid having to wire up someone else's house when I moved into rented accomodation. It was always fast, easy to install, quick to open and recognise the network and speedy in data transfer. I've noticed no difference in being wired to using this dongle. It's awesome, and so small your kids will never snap it off (and I've had that happen to a very expensive mouse in the past).

Blue Spot 15320 Metric and Imperial Hex Key Set (30 Pieces)
Blue Spot 15320 Metric and Imperial Hex Key Set (30 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 14 May 2013
I've not found any hex key hole that won't fit one of these hex keys. It's so handy... though the plastic tends to snap if you push too hard to get the key to stay in place.

Crusader Knight (Richard the Lionheart) - Kids Costume - Small (110-122cm)
Crusader Knight (Richard the Lionheart) - Kids Costume - Small (110-122cm)
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 14 May 2013
my son loves his knight's "uniform" The cape went missing after a few days, but the rest was a big hit. We got a wooden sword too... that was a bad idea as he hits his sister with it. :o/

Brand New White USB Data Sync Transfer Cable for iPod Nano Tounch Classic iPhone + 12 Month Warranty
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars works fine, 14 May 2013
can't fault it. It's cheap. It's easy to use, and it saved me a lot of money buying it here than buying it from Apple. Some people say that they experienced lack of functionality, but it works well for me.

Speedlink Spes Clip-On Microphone
Speedlink Spes Clip-On Microphone

4.0 out of 5 stars fairly good, 14 May 2013
for the price, it's easy to use, reliable and the sound quality is okay... slightly muddy, but if you want professional sound recording, don't buy a £15 microphone. It's fine for the occasional crowded-area video, which is what I needed it for.

Mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5/5s in Metallic Black - MFi Approved
Offered by Kahraman Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 14 May 2013
It's a great device for making sure my iphone never dies when I'm doing something important. I also love the fact I can charge it from my car's micro-usb rather than bringing a seperate lightning adapter. It's fairly small considering and it doesn't make the iphone feel too bulky. Good job.

Page: 1 | 2