Profile for Gracie > Reviews

Content by Gracie

Gracie (London)

Always Be Yourself Unicorn, The Last Unicorn inspired Ladie's Printed T-Shirt - Black/White L = 10-12
Offered by Print Wear Clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 21 Dec 2014
It looks great, its a gift for a Unicorn lover, so job done!

TheBlingZ Purple Silver Rhinestone Crystal Diamond Diamante Bling Bling Phone Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
Offered by TheBlingZ.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased Daughter, 30 Dec 2013
When it arrived it looked very flimsy but my daughter was delighted and I have to admit looks lovely on her phone.

Big Nate Fun Blaster (Big Nate Activity Book 2)
Big Nate Fun Blaster (Big Nate Activity Book 2)
by Lincoln Peirce

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for boys!, 21 Oct 2012
I bought this for my 7 year old son, who does not enjoy reading. He got through this in 2 days! I shall be buying many more from the Big Nate series.

Slimline Quaddie Aqua
Slimline Quaddie Aqua

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing, 8 Jun 2012
I bought this for my son for school and was disappointed due to the lack of space. I was initially interested because it was compact and easy to fit in a school bag, however, it is impossible to fit any amount of food into it. If you use the 'leaky' bottle included, there is no room in the base for anything else, similarly, a juice carton will not fit in as the lid won't close. The picture of the grapes in the top compartement is very misleading. The only way to fit them in is to remove them individually from the bunch and then place them in, in actuality it probably will hold 6 or 7! The apple and orange pictured would also not be able to used unless they were sliced as the lid will not close. All in all I probably went on the picture, but unfortunately should have stayed with the old lunch bag which we have reveted back to!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2012 9:44 PM BST

Someone Like Me: Tales from a Borrowed Childhood
Someone Like Me: Tales from a Borrowed Childhood
by Miles Kington

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Read, 2 May 2009
Having loved reading Miles Kington's column in The Independent for many years, before his way too early demise, I was intrigued to read a whole book by him. What a joy! Not the usual list of achievements in his career, but a peep into his extraordinary, slightly eccentric childhood. It concentrated on the main four family members, Mum, Dad, Brother and himself, with the most wonderful detail, I wanted to be part of that group. I laughed out loud continually at his hilarious stories, and was disappointed to finish it. I would highly recommend this book, whether you have known about him previously is not necessary, just enjoy.