Profile for Mrs. Claire Murgatroyd > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Claire Mu...

Mrs. Claire Murgatroyd "Clairebelle" (Wem UK)

Wireless Anti-lost Alarm Remote Key Receiver Finder Seeker Locator Search Find
Wireless Anti-lost Alarm Remote Key Receiver Finder Seeker Locator Search Find

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 28 Nov 2014
Poor quality- I ordered 2 and 1 doesn't work at all!

The Olivia Collection Pink Nurses Fob Watch & Backlight
The Olivia Collection Pink Nurses Fob Watch & Backlight
Offered by eurosparkle

1.0 out of 5 stars Not ticking!, 1 Sep 2014
I was a bit disappointed to be fair- it needed a new battery putting in!

Ceroc UK Classics - Intermediate DVD - Learn Modern Jive
Ceroc UK Classics - Intermediate DVD - Learn Modern Jive
Offered by modernjivedvds

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 3 Jan 2013
We bought this for friends of ours who we go to ceroc with so that they can practice at home. Apparently they love it and will lend it to us when we are at their standard!

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 Premium Folio Case / Cover and Flip Stand & Magnetic Auto-Sleep Included Screen Protector and stylus pen - Black
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Jan 2013
This is the perfect fit for my new iPad. Just the ticket and came with screen savers too, which I found a little tricky to fit so needed the assistance of my teenager!

Together
Together

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Together (Audio CD)
I have to say I was a bit dubious when we bought this cd, as Jonathan and Charlotte are prodigy's of Mr Cowell! But this is one of my favourite cd's now, and it's on the the time when I can retrieve it from my husbands car!!!

DIGIFLEX 2M Flexible Stainless Steel Shower Bathroom Hose Pipe
DIGIFLEX 2M Flexible Stainless Steel Shower Bathroom Hose Pipe
Offered by Digiflex

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a hose!, 3 Jan 2013
My husband bought this shower hose when the old one started to leak. It certainly makes the shower look newer, and is very long! Unfortunately, the part that fits in the holder is smaller than the original, so it is a bit floppy when your in the shower, but hey no, it doesn't leak!

Russell Howard: Right Here Right Now [DVD]
Russell Howard: Right Here Right Now [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Howard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny!, 3 Jan 2013
I bought this for my daughters boyfriend for Christmas. He said it is very funny ans he will lend it to me!

Drinkstuff Cocktail Set with Cocktail Shaker | in Recyclable Gift Box, includes Cocktail Book, Mixing Spoon, Jigger Measure, Pourer, Muddler, 25x Swizzle Stick Stirrers, 24x Cocktail Umbrellas & 10x Indoor Sparklers | bar@drinkstuff Cocktail Making
Offered by Drinkstuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 Jan 2013
I bought this for my daughters boyfriend for Christmas. He loves it, especially all the little extras that come in the box!