Profile for Mr. B. Cook > Reviews

Lewis Moody: Mad Dog - An Englishman
Lewis Moody: Mad Dog - An Englishman
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than I expected..., 17 April 2013
I knew very little about Moody other than his awesome England performances before reading this book.

I won't go into too much detail, but I think it is fair to say that Lewis is not the character I expected, he has an interesting back story and an amazing work ethic and determination.

I've recommended this book to a lot of people, well worth a read.

Nikon COOLPIX S9050 Compact Digital Camera - Silver (12.1MP, 15.5x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD
Offered by gsm m
Price: 80.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good camera let down by low light performance, 17 April 2013
In line with the various other reviews the Achilles heal for this camera is the low light performance which is poor, very poor when you consider how good Nikon DSLRs are now in low light.

Build quality seems to be very good there is a nice weight to the camera and construction seems solid not at all plasticy. My S9050 has survived two ski trips this year with out a hint of a problem.

Forte Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment (400ml)
Forte Advanced Formula Diesel Treatment (400ml)
Offered by Glaze Auto Parts
Price: 12.93

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury is out..., 17 April 2013
I ran a bottle of Forte through my car (320d) and I'm not sure if it has made a difference or not. Fuel economy looks like it could be up a little, but my journey mix has changed so could be down to that.

Probably worth a try but don't expect miracles.

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500  (Brown Box)
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 (Brown Box)
Price: 15.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and easy to use., 17 Mar 2013
The mouse is smaller than I had expected and didn't come in retail packing (just a brown box) - supplied with battery.

The mouse works well in hand and is very responsive. Design wise it is well thought out you can store the wireless receiver I'm the mouse which is handy. There is a power switch on the bottom of the mouse so no problems with it turning on by accident.

All in all good value of a small wireless mouse.

Adonit Jot Pro Fine Point Stylus for iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPhone, & Kindle Fire - Gun Metal
Offered by Biqus
Price: 17.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent build quality and remarkably accurate., 17 Mar 2013
The Jot Pro does exactly what is is supposed to, it feels great in the hand and is accurate on the screen. I've tried a fair few pens with my iPad and this is easily the best.

I would and have recommended this product to family, friends and colleagues.