Profile for T. R. Addis > Reviews

Content by T. R. Addis

T. R. Addis "Tom Addis" (UK)

Anker® Ultra Portable Pocket Size Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 12 Hour Playtime, NFC Compatibility and Ultra Compact Ring Box Size (Black) - A7910
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars The sound quality is amazing considering its size, 17 Jun. 2015
The sound quality is amazing considering its size. It means you can listen to music without headphones and still get quality sound. I still find it odd that such a small device can perform so well

One Two Three . . . Infinity: Facts and Speculations of Science (Dover Books on Mathematics)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Key Book in my Life, 28 May 2013
On my 15th Birthday (many many years ago) I asked my aunt to buy this for me. Her response was "Are you sure?". It was a book that gave me a love of science and an interest in mathematics. From that young boy (who was not doing too well at school) I eventually became a scientist and published my own books.

The book expands the ideas of mathematical thinking and excitement of science for the lay person in a way that is easy to appreciate and even understand.