Profile for Phil > Reviews

Content by Phil

Phil (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Grief, Meth, Addiction, God & Zen: A 45 Year Old Man's Journey With Death, Reality & Recovery (Spirituality, Meditation, Life Choices Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars I found this very honest and in many ways inspiring, 6 May 2014
I actually found this short book very touching and moving. Just began reading over lunch and could not put it down. Its quite something when people tell it like it is and this author certainly does that. Many people have addiction and this was a very personal story. Very moving.

Pure, White And Deadly: How sugar is killing us and what we can do to stop it
Pure, White And Deadly: How sugar is killing us and what we can do to stop it

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening to say the least, 23 Aug 2013
An excellent read and what was said I deep down knew to be true.

Next time your in the supermarket try and find something without sugar. Read the labels and then finish this book. Amazing , scientific but even I understood it.

The Low Carb Revolution: Why the Secret to Losing Weight is to Fall Back in Love With Yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 20 Aug 2013
One of the best books I have read in ages. I have been successful with low carb for a while but this book supplies the missing pieces. I would describe this as a lifestyle change book not a diet book because we know diets don't work. I would encourage you to read it all as the mind and body insight is just as inspiring as the food insight. Wonderfully written with a great sense of humour. I am inspired!

E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments That Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 18 Aug 2013
Very practical if only these things were taught in school ! Lovely stories to inspire the practical side. Recommend very much.

You Can BECOME EXCEPTIONAL: 10 Pages That Can Change Your Life ("Feel Better" Collection Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and inspiring, 26 April 2013
Worth the money short and matter of fact in its style. Makes you think and think about your thoughts. Really enjoyable.

Banned Mind Control Secrets
Banned Mind Control Secrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Short but excellent -all you need to know, 26 April 2013
Short summary of how our mind works -potentially life changing. It takes out the clutter of other self development books.

The User's Guide to Sleight Of Mouth
The User's Guide to Sleight Of Mouth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Feb 2013
Easy to understand laid out step by step and worth reading over and over until you get in it in the muscle

4.0 out of 5 stars love it with some areas to work on, 27 Jan 2013
This is a great bit of kit for the money. Great quality screen and sound is excellent. There is a decent amount of apps but I accept not as much as iTunes. I am sure this will improve with time. The only areas I would say to work on is the ability to rent and download movies on love film and the ability to create book collections as in the basic kindle. Overall great fun and trust it will improve even more with time.

It has a HDMI port so you can connect to the tv which the google nexus does not have. Went for 32 gb.

Pleased overall.

Ericksonian Hypnosis Cards
Ericksonian Hypnosis Cards
by Salad Seminars
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars use them daily over time and you...., 19 Mar 2010
This review is from: Ericksonian Hypnosis Cards (Cards)
If you choose to really use them rather then just let them sit there you will learn the language patterns. My skills have grown over the last 12 months. A use it or lose it product but very unique. I find language patterns come up naturally now and will no doubt increase in the days and weeks ahead.

Why Kindness is Good For You
Why Kindness is Good For You
by Dr. David PhD PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars groundbreaking yet simple, 19 Mar 2010
David is a wonderful writer making what we thought we knew come alive. How we feel has a massive impact on our health. His humour and writing style makes it an easy read while insightful. I love the real life stories and will be doing his 21 day challenge. Just reading this book makes you feel healthy. A wonderful contribution which makes me wonder how we can make this accessible to what most of the pill popping culture is missing out at the moment. Fantastic!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3