Profile for MC > Reviews

Griffin Adidas Mi Coach Armband for iPhone 4S/4/3GS/3G
Griffin Adidas Mi Coach Armband for iPhone 4S/4/3GS/3G
Offered by UK Supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars Skinny Arms Only, 9 Mar. 2011
I've just bought this item and tried it down the gym tonight for the first time. Baring in mind that I have not been to the gym for 6 months I can say that my arms are by no means big! This just about fit on my bicep...just! prior to excercise. After a few mins on the treadmill it started to get tight and uncomfortable then after doing a few light weights after, it was digging in and I had to take it off before my arm went blue!

I'm very surprised Adidas did not pick up on this, especially when the app has Johnny Wilkinson and Reggie Bush coaching voices on. I would be very surprised if they could manage to wear it around their wrists!

The good points are that it is light and washable... but thats about it.

The iphone doesnt really fit in the slot that well with a bumper on. I would have also liked something to hide the trailing headphone wires but it seems that the only way is to faff around tucking them under the strap (like theres enough room!!!)

I've emailed Adidas their thoughts, so I hope to hear back from them soon.