Profile for CWWM78 > Reviews

CWWM78

Escape The Titanic
Escape The Titanic

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Escape The Titanic (App)
This game is really cool

11.22.63
11.22.63
by Stephen King

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book King at his best, 29 Dec. 2011
This review is from: 11.22.63 (Hardcover)
I have lived and breathed this book for a month. If I wasn't reading it I was thinking about it and I was gutted to finish it.

Everything about it was amazing. The subject fascinating and I really cared for the characters.

King at his best this book is a triumph.

Then
Then

3.0 out of 5 stars A dark and disturbing read, 22 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Then (Kindle Edition)
This book has broke my heart. It`s a compelling read which i couldn`t put down but some of the writing is so disturbing I think it will stay with me for a long time.

Sinema: The Northumberland Massacre
Sinema: The Northumberland Massacre

4.0 out of 5 stars A seriously scary read, this will have your heart pounding, 21 April 2011
I only clicked buy because of the price, this is not the type of book I would usually read but I'm so glad that I did.
I was terrified after reading this last thing at night and had to sleep with the TV turned onto a channel with something nice and calm on!
Han is such a creepy bloke almost like a pantomime villan you keep wanting to shout "He's behind you".
Was very gory in parts and a little far fetched but a brilliant read that kept me on the edge of my seat and I am still thinking about it 2 days after finishing it.
This book has also given me an image of Miss Hoolie from Balamory which will make me giggle everytime I see her from now on!

Toy Story Talking Jessie
Toy Story Talking Jessie
Offered by ramsdensdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the smallest Toystory fans, 21 April 2011
This review is from: Toy Story Talking Jessie (Toy)
My daughter loves toystory and is a huge fan of Jessie. The doll is perfct for small hands and has a lovly soft body and easy to pull string.
Jessie says a few phrases when the string is pulled and my daughter yodels along with Jessie!
She carries Jessie everywhere with her and sings "You gotta friend in me" to her.
A great toy, my daughter and I couldn't be happier.

Trolls, Elves and Fairies Coloring Book (Dover Coloring Books)
Trolls, Elves and Fairies Coloring Book (Dover Coloring Books)
by Jan Sovak

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely for kids bored with the usual colouring books, 21 April 2011
This is a lovely book full of detail and little notes with information about the creatures.
My daughter loves to colour in but was bored of the usual colouring books aimed at children, she was so excited when we found this one.
It has been a huge hit and kept her entertained throughout the Easter school holidays.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 15, 2014 2:51 AM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Kindle!, 29 Mar. 2011
I got my Kindle as an early Christmas gift and I love it.
I was amazed by how light and slim it was, the set up was easy and within 5 minutes of taking it out of the box I had downloaded my first book.
I love all of the features of the Kindle, the MP3 setting is a favourite of mine with good quality sound I like to listen to it while I am washing up or in the bath!
As for reading, I have read more in the past 3 months then I did for the whole of 2010 -I take advantage of the free books and the offers.
The thing I enjoy the most is that you can download a free sample of the book so if you decide you don't like it you don't buy it- you can't take a dud book back to the bookshop if this happens can you ?
All in all this is a brilliant gadget and I would not be without it.

Disney Princess Little Golden Book Favorites
Disney Princess Little Golden Book Favorites
by Teddy Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book For Any Little Princess, 13 Nov. 2010
I have bought this as a stocking filler for my little girl.
I am sure she is going to love it.
The illustrations are beautiful I just know we are going to enjoy reading this together.