Profile for Karen > Reviews

Karen

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem very good, 26 Mar. 2015
I bought two carry on sized bags, one for me and one for my husband, as United Airlines changed the max size allowed. I bought them direct from JLY as they had an offer on at the time. I queried the measurements with them beforehand as it didn't say whether they had included the wheels and handles, they were very helpful and the cases were delivered less than 36 hours after placing the order.

The size was as listed here and includes the wheels and handles. There is quite a lot of flexibilty in the material around the zip and it seems sturdy, as does the zip itself. There is an inner zipped compartment which covers one half of the case and two elastic straps on the other side.

The telescopic handle is good quality and the carry handle is made of rubber making it comfortable to use. The combination lock is a great feature as the zip pulls fit in so no need for a separate padlock. It was easy to change the combination by opening the lock and setting the code.

The cases are very shiny and looked better with the protective plastic on, but this wouldn't have lasted long without tearing.

The spinner wheels work well and it is easy to manoeuvre.

I bought the green case for my husband and the Orange for me. The green one has black trim and handles whereas the Orange is completely orange - not sure if that would be an issue for anyone but I would have preferred black trim on mine.

We haven't used the cases yet so don't know how robust they are, but considering these are cabin bags rather than checked cases they seem like they will be up to the job. Overall we are both (so far) very pleased with them.

Craghoppers Womens Ladies Madi 3in1 Jacket Wind Waterproof Hooded Outerwear Dark Purple 18 (XXL)
Offered by Field & Trek

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as warm as I'd hoped, 4 Mar. 2015
This is a nice jacket, good quality and well made. It is a little snug for the size but this is what I wanted so that I'd didn't need to wear a bulky sweatshirt underneath.
The fleece is thin and not very warm which is a shame, it is waterproof though and kept me dry in a sudden downpour. The sleeves look unfinished as there's no cuff on them.
I'm glad I got it as it looks good and is functional, I would have preferred it to be warmer. I will be looking for another jacket before next winter and using this just as a waterproof outer jacket.

Helldriver
Helldriver
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, 24 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Helldriver (Blu-ray)
Absolute garbage, worst film i've seen and i've seen a few!

5 x Interior Dehumidifier
5 x Interior Dehumidifier
Offered by mspackaging

4.0 out of 5 stars Not so useless as first thought, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: 5 x Interior Dehumidifier
Updated: these were very good after all, just took a long time to show any moisture. I put them in bottom draws which tended to get damp and a suitcase that was used to store bedding. It took at least 3 weeks before I saw any water in the bottom section and they lasted about 6 weeks before the beads had virtually disappeared. There was a lot of water in the bottom section and the draws weren't damp.
Also put one in an old car but it didn't collect any moisture. It appears that they work best in a small enclosed space like a draw.

These are useless. I've had them in place for at least 2 weeks and they haven't collected a drop of moisture, my paperwork in one draw was damp and same with clothes in a bottom draw. Placed another in a car and no moisture collected at all.
The small dehumidifier bags are much much better, will be sticking to these in the future.

Kodak Pix Pro FZ151 Camera Silver 16MP 15xZoom 3.0LCD 25Mb
Kodak Pix Pro FZ151 Camera Silver 16MP 15xZoom 3.0LCD 25Mb
Offered by sneakyhotdeals

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 10 Dec. 2014
This camera is ok if you want point and shoot in good light. As soon as the light isn't perfect or you use the zoom the noise in the pictures is bad, and the shots blur too easily.
I bought this for a wide angle point and shoot so I didn't have to change lenses on my other camera, it does the job but I wouldn't use it for anything else.
I'm going to replace it with something else that is better

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 11 Sept. 2014
This is by far the wet antiperspirant I've ever used. Keeps you dry and fresh all day, I put it on in the morning rather than at night and it works no problem at all.

Two Large Chenille Spot COMPLETE Cushions Teal Blue 22" x 22" (56cm x 56cm) One Pair (2)
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice cushions. Good size, 11 Sept. 2014
Really nice cushions. Good size, well filled and very comfortable. Cheaper than buying form mainstream stores and better quality. The seller dealt bed quickly tool.

Touchlines Girlie Ringer Women's Contrast T-Shirt with Soft Kitty Warm Kitty Motif
Price: £10.83 - £17.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Sept. 2014
Brilliant t-shirt. The sizing is accurate, the print seems to be good quality although not washed yet, and the quality is good. It's not a really thick material and is very comfortable. Highly recommended for any TBBT fans.

The Big Bang Theory - stone paper scissors lizard spock T-Shirt Red, M
The Big Bang Theory - stone paper scissors lizard spock T-Shirt Red, M
Offered by TOUCHLINES

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 3 Sept. 2014
Superb tshirt. The sizing is accurate, the print is good and the quality is good too.

TEA TREE, ESSENTIAL OIL Melaleuca alternifolia 100ml
TEA TREE, ESSENTIAL OIL Melaleuca alternifolia 100ml
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 14 Aug. 2014
Superb, got rid of the mould we had in the corner of the bedroom. Also gets rid of swelling and redness of any spots and is a great skin anaesthetic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5