ARRAY(0xa7cac558)

Profile for Batman's Revenge > Reviews

Content by Batman's Revenge

Batman's Revenge "Batman's revenge" (North Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Hi Vis Viz Visibility Work Wear Safety Over Trousers Waterproof Pants
Hi Vis Viz Visibility Work Wear Safety Over Trousers Waterproof Pants
Offered by Nicole fashions
Price: 11.94

5.0 out of 5 stars A genuine bargain, 25 Nov 2013
Very well made and sturdy, yet comfortable to wear and offering superb protection from the elements. Also very warm. I suggest you order a size larger than your normal trouser size to accommodate your under trousers.

The Rescue Dog: A Guide to Successful Re-Homing
The Rescue Dog: A Guide to Successful Re-Homing
by Vanessa Stead
Price: 13.18

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant, sensible and humane chunk of advice, 25 Nov 2013
This book has done what it says on the tin. Our rescue dog (Collie cross, 19 months old and with us for just 9 days) is testament to the advice given. Very slightly scientific, just sufficient to gain understanding, and with loads of practical advice unique to rescue dogs, I can thoroughly recommend this book. May I suggest that you buy it before you take the decision to rehome a dog; it will repay the time spent reading it.

Baratec Two Tone Yellow Hi Viz High Visibility Mens Jacket - Class 3 EN471 (X-Large 46"-48")
Offered by 100 Percent Workwear
Price: 24.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin- well, almost., 25 Nov 2013
Very well made, very warm and comfortable, with a high degree of protection. However, the attached hood is very skimpy and unlined. It does not fit over my head as it leaves the front of my hair exposed to the elements. Further, the hood seems very difficult to tighten round my head, but maybe that's just me.
But for the inadequate hood I would have awarded a full 5 stars but I suppose it's worth the price paid.

Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado Dog Activity Toy
Nina Ottosson Dog Tornado Dog Activity Toy
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great well made game - but is it difficult enough?, 25 Nov 2013
Good design and very well made but at the highest level of difficulty our Collie cross took just 30 seconds to grab the treats. He simply turned the whole thing upside down, rotated everything, and, lo and behold, the treats appeared on the floor. Job done! Maybe he's a canine genius.

Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag
Mikki Training Deluxe Treat Bag
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item if used correctly., 25 Nov 2013
This is an all round really excellent treat bag - but you need to leave it open on the metal springs when treating appears likely. Failure to do this leads to fumbling to open it and fingers that slip between the internal bag and the sides of the main bag. This leads to delay in treating.
I suspect this is just my problem - maybe I need a treat each time I remember to leave the bag open!

Trixie Dog Dirt Bags 14 Rolls of 15 Pieces
Trixie Dog Dirt Bags 14 Rolls of 15 Pieces
Price: 7.83

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for little emissions!, 25 Nov 2013
Very handy just to carry around. Strong enough for hand protection. Sometimes very difficult to tie before disposal if the emission is large. Our small Collie's emissions just about leave enough room in the bag for it to be tied. The inclusion of handles would have overcome this problem. Another problem is finding the top of the bag once it's been torn from the strip. Like supermarket bags, several finger licks are required to do this, and that can be awkward when it's very cold or raining, and your dog just wants to carry on with the walk!
Not a bad product but a little more thought about design would have made it much better.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the price, 24 July 2013
I bought 2 of these shirts and cannot fault them. They appear to be well made and well finished. The sizing may be a tad smaller than my concept of normal but they fit well.

The material was a little harsh to the skin initially but a wash soon produced a softer feel. They wash well.

Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Scanner
Offered by Digi Flash
Price: 49.50

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent unobtrusive scanner, 24 July 2013
Yes, it's just a little larger in footprint than an A4 sheet of paper and as such is very unobtrusive. I keep it in a drawer, out of the way, until I wish to use it. It scans very well indeed, has a large editing capability and the 299 page on screen manual is superb. For me, the only drawback is that it cannot scan pages from books thicker than about 2cm as the lid has to be closed to scan. Anything thicker than that, and the lid will not close properly.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A well made and practical camera bag - as usual by Kata, 24 July 2013
This is number 3 in my collection of Kata camera bags and it is just as good as the other two. It is very well made and sturdy without being cumbersome. The rain cover is brilliant, particularly useful in keeping sand out of my precious gear when on the beach. If I have one criticism it is that, for my needs, the bag is too tall. My fairly small kit, when in the bag, leaves quite a gap under the "lid" which cannot be used without exposing the kit to potential damage. However, I have no hesitation in recommending this bag to any one who has checked the measurements with the requirements of their kit.

LARGE COOL BAG WHICH FOLDS DOWN FOR EASY CARRYING! FOLDABLE COOLER BAG (Orange)
LARGE COOL BAG WHICH FOLDS DOWN FOR EASY CARRYING! FOLDABLE COOLER BAG (Orange)
Offered by eBuyGB

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 24 July 2013
This cool bag is excellent for the weekly shop. Its insulation and zipped top ensures that ice cream, frozen peas, etc. remain frozen when in the boot of the car for the 1 1/2 hour journey home, even on a hot day. Its "foldability" ensures that it takes up the minimum of space when not in use.
I have only one very slight criticism, hence only four stars - I would have preferred the strap handles to be wider, maybe padded and more substantial at the bit that my hand folds around. I accept that I have sensitive hands but the handles do tend to cut in a little and cause discomfort.
Apart from that little gripe, I'm very happy that we bought two!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7