Profile for lulu* > Reviews

Waybuloo Hi-Hi Cheebies [DVD]
Waybuloo Hi-Hi Cheebies [DVD]
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars not just for kids :), 28 Dec 2011
I actually got this for my mums cat... we found he loved the tv show and would go up to the tv and want to touch them.. its his special treat now plus a funny party trick :)

Promise Me
Promise Me
by Harlan Coben

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!! you know that they might make a movie!!, 28 Jun 2006
This review is from: Promise Me (Hardcover)
I love harlan cobens books, whenever i start to read them i have to make sure that there is nothing that i am doing that day or the next as i CAN'T PUT IT DOWN

i think that my record for reading one of his books from start to finish is about a day and that is with out sleeping as i just have to know what happens next!!!

A good point about his series of books is that you can start to read them from which ever book you want as they all tell you all the background information with out repeating themselves .

BUY ONE OF HIS BOOKS TODAY AND TRY IT !!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT AN AMAZING GAME, 28 Jun 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is even better than when the first version came out on the PS2 !!

this game made me buy a psp

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS GAME IN YOUR COLLECTION YOU DO NOT KNOW FANTASTIC GAMES!!

and if you have a ps2 then i reconmend that you buy the other grand theft autos for that as well!!

I just can not wait for Vice City to come out!!!!

happy gaming

From Pieces to Weight: Once Upon a Time in Southside, Queens
From Pieces to Weight: Once Upon a Time in Southside, Queens
by 50 Cent

5.0 out of 5 stars READ IT YOU'LL LOVE IT, 24 Jan 2006
I have enjoyed reading this book and I would reconmend it to those who like 50 cent and to those who don't.
This is a good read and I wish there were others like it.

Logic3 i-Station Docking Station for iPods and other MP3 Players - White (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT HERE ITS THE BEST PRICE, 8 Dec 2005
I love this speaker station, it may be small (ish) but it can belt out our tunes like another speakers... LOVE IT!!!