Profile for DM > Reviews

Content by DM

DM

Football Manager 2009 (PC) (MAC)
Football Manager 2009 (PC) (MAC)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 20 Nov. 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
At the start there are a lot of issues with installation but the trick is to stick with it and not give up. When i first played this game i couldn't get past the first game without it freezing but after downloading the patch on release day everything is back to the good old days of a proper FM game. Well worth it!!

Madcatz Multi Colour Polycarbonate Custom Showcase (Nintendo DS)
Madcatz Multi Colour Polycarbonate Custom Showcase (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Hauseinkauf

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Sept. 2008
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This is a very good case. It feels indestructable. Another good thing is that it has space for an extra stylus and 6 games which is very helpful. I've only given it 4 stars however because of how heavy it is, I mean you can't carry it in your pocket as your trousers would be struggling to remain where they are. It id reasonably fun as you get 3 different colours of silicon inserts which means you can personalise your case in several different combinations. Must buy for a DS owner.

Creative ZEN 16GB MP3 Player
Creative ZEN 16GB MP3 Player

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 16 Sept. 2008
I bought this player as an update to my creative zen 20gb photo as it was a bit too heavy for my liking and after buying this 16gb player I can give it nothing but praise.

The sound quality is very good but the radio could have been better (difficult to get a decent signal).

The most impressive thing is the picture quality, I mean WOW. It is truly amazing.

Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty (Xbox 360)
Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty (Xbox 360)
Offered by Rapid-DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars What A Waste!, 8 Feb. 2008
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
After playing the demo I am really disappointed as there is a great storyline but graphics are poor, gameplay is even worse and I have to agree with the earlier review on the idea that this game feels like it was designed in the 1990's. Definitely a great disappointment!

Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
Offered by APE-GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game of the year by miles!, 12 Dec. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I had been looking forward to thid game for a few months and from all the screenshots and trailers I had seen, I couldn't wait. When finally released I was not disappointed. It is absolutely brilliant as you can shape the storyline and your squad in so many different ways, you could run through the game several times and do it differently every single time. A must buy if you're a fan of sci-fi. The graphics are amazing and gameplay even better (if possible!).

Blacksite: Area 51 (Xbox 360)
Blacksite: Area 51 (Xbox 360)
Offered by STOCKTASTIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than expected, 12 Dec. 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
When I first played the demo for this game it looked like the same old FPS you got from a few years back but after deciding to splash my cash, I am so glad I did. Yes the storyline isn't that long but the gameplay is great fun and graphics look very good as well. Aliens could look better but overall a very good game.