Profile for gumdrops > Reviews

AUSSIE COND MIRACLE HAIR INSURANCE 250ML
AUSSIE COND MIRACLE HAIR INSURANCE 250ML
Offered by Semichem

5.0 out of 5 stars It tames my very curlie hair, 9 Jan. 2010
My hair has a mind of it's own. People think its permed but its naturally. VERY VERY VERY curlie!

Classic Voices 2010
Classic Voices 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 9 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Classic Voices 2010 (Audio CD)
I loved it played it at home, in the car, even played it at work for the ladies working out in my gym!!

Aussie Shampoo Miracle Moist 300ml
Aussie Shampoo Miracle Moist 300ml
Offered by Greens Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing since sliced bread!, 6 Oct. 2009
It calms my hair, yippee. Still very curlie but in a nice shape.
Don't take my word for it, give it a go. I just love it.

Check out the conditoner too! Its luvely jubley at keeping those curls in place.

Story of a Soul: Autobiography of St.Theresa of Lisieux
Story of a Soul: Autobiography of St.Theresa of Lisieux
by Saint Thérèse de Lisieux

1.0 out of 5 stars It never arrived. No stars at all had to click one to get it to take review., 6 Oct. 2009
See above. The book never arrived so no stars. Had to click one just to be able to send it.

Think I will use local book shop from now on. I get to see the condition plus it will arrive home with me and not get lost in the post??

Or never posted at all? Who can tell not I!

Local book shop here I come
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 15, 2009 4:55 PM GMT

Remington Hair Envy D2025 Volume and Curl Hair Dryer
Remington Hair Envy D2025 Volume and Curl Hair Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Too many bits with it BUT it is a great hair dryer 4 curlie hair, 20 Feb. 2009
Great dryer and yes my hair is VERY curlie. Too many bits come with it that will never be used tho. ROLLERS? in this day and age tee hee!

This is 4th remington I have had I love them. Even got them in the hair salon I work in. What's more can I say except go buy one. Don't twist the wire around the dryer if you want it to have a long life..

gumdrops
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2010 8:24 AM BST

Hotties Microhottie Microwave Hot Water Bottle - Quilted Royal Stewart Tartan - Red

1.0 out of 5 stars BE VERY CAREFUL, 20 Feb. 2009
I thought what a great idea and got one. Popped it in the micro ... yummy I thought. BUT the seams on the bottle split after being heated only 3 times. Was not hot cos was for a 6yr old. SO PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL..I am back using hot WATER bottles.

The Mindful Way Through Depression: Freeing Yourself from Chronic Unhappiness (includes Guided Meditation Practices CD)
by Mark Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Be kind to yourself. . .One step at a time.. ., 29 Nov. 2008
Have suffered from depression for over 30 years on and off! . . I am not sure if a book can help. I have read loads and still find that if I am kind to myself and allow the depression to run its course, don't fight it or hide from it. (AND DON'T FEEL GUILTY ABOUT IT.) Then this too will pass. We each have to find our own way through our maze! Do we not. I wish all who are depressed a brighter future. Open your heart and let yourself in! (I FIND MEDITATION HELPS THE MOST. .JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND BREATH. ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE WHO YOU ARE. FIRST STEP IS TO LEARN HOW TO EXCEPT YOURSELF AS YOU ARE, THEN MAYBE ADMIT YOU NEED HELP. GOOD LUCK TO ALL. This is a real good book to start with.Then maybe you could find a Buddhist meditation group and join . It will help you find yourself. oooooommmmmm!Good luck

gumdrops :-)
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 13, 2013 5:53 PM BST

22 More Hits
22 More Hits

3.0 out of 5 stars 22 More hits., 26 Jan. 2008
This review is from: 22 More Hits (Audio CD)
Its all good stuff BUT if you are already a fan of his, you will probably already have most of the tracks on other C.Ds. I have, so maybe best to check the play list before you buy.

Moving Out To The Country
Moving Out To The Country

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite country., 29 Jan. 2007
What suprised me on this C.D. was the fact that I liked Tom Jones singing Friends not lovers. Well worth a listen if you are a Jools or country music fan. Worst track for me was Lulu singing ( if you can call it that )I can't stop loving you! Take a listen see what you think folks.

After the Ecstasy, the Laundry: How the Heart Grows Wise on the Spiritual Path
After the Ecstasy, the Laundry: How the Heart Grows Wise on the Spiritual Path
by Jack Kornfield

4.0 out of 5 stars After the Ecstasy, the Laundry, 10 Sept. 2005
Great book. Its offers help and insight on how to manage your emotions and sail gracefully on this stream of life.. Jack has written some great stuff..

Page: 1 | 2