Profile for David > Reviews

Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector
Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector
Offered by ehobby24h

5.0 out of 5 stars Good detector this, 18 April 2014
I had an old Viking model and decided to upgrade, could not afford some of the more expensive models but this one is great, it takes a bit of getting used to but when you do it is well worth the money, my old model worked on dials and at first I found I was touching buttons by mistake and knocking out things I didnt mean to but I am getting better all the time and getting used to the different sounds.
Great Machine

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars What nice piece of equipment., 18 April 2014
I have an older and cheaper model (not Garrett) which is not in the same league I wish I had purchased one a long time ago.
The only down side was the delivery. we were sent a txt to say when delivery was to be made and asked to confirm if that was ok. it wasnt so we txt back and asked for the next day when we would be at home but got no reply! after the last estimated day of del. had past by several days we called to ask delivery Co what had happened. we ere told it had been left in our garage we found it stuffed behind an old washing machine, if they had not told (there was no card through the door) we may never have have foung it!!!
Obviously this is not the Vendors fault.

Pyramid HP30 Professional Digital Stereo Headphones
Pyramid HP30 Professional Digital Stereo Headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Headphones, 10 July 2013
Not the best in the world but I like the recoiling wiring and good enough for the purpose I had in mind

The Birthday Book: Black
The Birthday Book: Black
by N. P. Bowman

3.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 28 Sept. 2012
the product arrived just in time, it was a present and arrived on the day it was required, which meant we only just had time to wrap it up and give it as a gift.