Profile for S. Russell > Reviews

S. Russell

Easy To Love
Easy To Love

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY easy to love !!, 25 July 2014
This review is from: Easy To Love (Audio CD)
Why anyone would give this piece of work any less than 5 stars is totally beyond me. This is one beautiful CD. From the very first listen , I drove for hours on my own so no one could speak over it..... It's THAT good!! It's a stunning collection of well crafted songs and it's the best CD I've bought in a very long time. Mr Priest, you owe me one tank of petrol :-)

Nokia Lumia 620 White Genuine Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster Cream Inside By Terrapin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case, 10 April 2013
Having purchased the identical case but for the Lumia 820, I also purchased this one for my partner's 620. She loves it. The case is designed as such that it withdraws back past the camera for pictures to be taken, so you don't have to take the phone from the case to take shots. The case grips the phone very firmly and it's made of quality materials. The fastener is magnetic although it looks like a pop fastener, so no worries about pushing too hard against the screen to close it. There's even storage space for debit cards etc. As cases go, we are both very impressed and would definitely purchase again.

Nokia Lumia 820 White Genuine Leather Flip Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster Cream Inside By Terrapin
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case., 10 April 2013
I don't understand the the bad review because there is no apperture in the case for the camera. The case is designed as such that it withdraws back past the camera for pictures to be taken. The case grips the phone very firmly and it's made of quality materials. The fastener is magnetic although it looks like a pop fastener, so no worries about pushing too hard against the screen to close it. I even have storage space for my debit cards. As cases go, I'm very impressed with this one.