Profile for George Weah > Reviews

Content by George Weah

George Weah "Ex-Footballer" (Liberia)

F.E.A.R. (PC CD)
F.E.A.R. (PC CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars better than HL2, 26 Feb 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: F.E.A.R. (PC CD) (Video Game)
This game is so good! The bottom line is it is so much fun to play, especially alone. I found myself completing the game quite slowly because the atmosphere is so well constructed that you are really quite tense and tend to edge down corridors rather than run because of fear of something happening. The litttle girl Alma is a great asset to the game and kind of reminded me of the little girl from 'the ring' but she literally kills people in style and is really creepy. The plot of the game is also top notch, and fits together perfectly. However the games greatest feature is that the AI are so intelligent and always work in groups and i often found myself outmanouvered by their cunning. I've played half life 2 and have to say that this is much more enjoybable, it appears to me that HL2 was probably marketed slightly better and therefore got more attention.

This game however gets a 5 out of 5 from me and i give games 5/5 Very rarely! Definitely a must buy, you would not want to miss this game, trust me! The only problem with the game is that it ended, and i could have carried on playing for weeks on end it was that good, and that is not saying it was a short game because it wasn't by any means.