Profile for Ps3 guy > Reviews

Ps3 guy

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my Bosch Exo screwdriver, 31 Oct. 2012
I've already used this many times. It's a great addition to my Bosch IXO screwdriver because it fits into tight spaces and you still have enough power to drill holes in MDF board. Or just to hang pictures really to install wall plugs. Instead of having a big drill you just pop it on a powered screwdriver, drill your hole and then pop on the bit for the screw and screw the screw.. lol ok well that sounds rubbish but you get my drift. The only thing that I can say bad about it is that when your pulling out from your hole (get your mind out of the gutter mate) you have to hold this tool into the screwdriver otherwise it stays in the hole. For convenience, and that it's made entirely of steel it's a good buy I think for small bits and smaller screwdrivers. Great for people who don't have to the strength to handle bigger tools. lol ( what did I say about keeping your head out the gutter!!)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2013 1:29 AM BST

Bosch IXO Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver
Bosch IXO Cordless Lithium-Ion Screwdriver
Offered by Thinkprice

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't say enough good for this screwdriver, 1 Sept. 2012
I've had this driver for about 6 months now and I still haven't bought a full sized drill yet. I use it for everything around the house and it has so much power packed inside. I'm looking for a keyless chuck to attach to it at this very moment because I want to use it to drill as well, I believe it has the power to do so. It fits in your tool box and you can use it for so many things that a normal larger drill can't do. If your thinking about it, just buy it and save yourself some browsing time for something else.

Coleman Ridgeline 4 Plus
Coleman Ridgeline 4 Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a family of 3 or 4, 16 July 2012
This review is from: Coleman Ridgeline 4 Plus (Sports)
We've taken this tent on our annual family camping trip in Ivinghoe and it was great. Next year we'll be buying the additional porch or awning that can be attached to it to give us the extra outdoor space to keep the inside clean. It also did great in the windy weather and rain.

Spear & Jackson Elements Carbon Steel Set (3-Piece)
Spear & Jackson Elements Carbon Steel Set (3-Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value, 13 Jun. 2012
These are some solid tools and I've enjoyed hours of them already and my 14 month old as well. He can't put them down!! The pointed shovel is good for derooted weeds in the grass very easy. I'm very proud of them hanging in my shed.

0.2M / 20cm Short Ethernet Cable / CAT5E Network Lead / White / BY CABLES 4 ALL
0.2M / 20cm Short Ethernet Cable / CAT5E Network Lead / White / BY CABLES 4 ALL
Offered by Cables 4 ALL

5.0 out of 5 stars great to lessen the cluster, 13 Jun. 2012
This is exactly what you need if you don't want to coil up all your cable in the rear of your entertainment system. I also increases the speed of things.

DLine 60x30 Magnolia Cable Covers Conduit 75cm
DLine 60x30 Magnolia Cable Covers Conduit 75cm
Offered by av4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says, 13 Jun. 2012
The base is about 2 inches wide and an inch and a half high and fits my 2 hdmi cords, tv power cord, dsl cable for tv, RGB cord for wii and room for more. Great product. Just make sure that you plan it all before you take the sticker off at the back because I had to buy some double sided tape to put on the back to make it stick again.

Nintendo Wii Classic Controller (Wii)
Nintendo Wii Classic Controller (Wii)
Offered by Iwantabox

5.0 out of 5 stars Great companion to Virtual Console, 13 Jun. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
A must for virtual console, it takes me back to playing on super nintendo. Great addition to my wii console.

US to UK Plug Travel Adaptor
US to UK Plug Travel Adaptor
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and efficient, 30 Dec. 2011
They arrive a week ahead of time, great prompt service, and they are small. You can't get a more efficient design than this.

Demon's Souls (PS3)
Demon's Souls (PS3)
Offered by 666 Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Challenging, 30 Dec. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Demon's Souls (PS3) (Video Game)
If you've been playing games lately and found them big and easy and that you just have to have time to complete these massive games then you should take time to try this game out. It's the first of two the second is Dark Souls. It is big but very challenging and it feels like you earn what you get. You get frustrated and put it down and then try again the next day. It's what you make of it and you learn from your actions. It's got great value.

Belkin Surge Protector 4-Way with 2m Cable
Belkin Surge Protector 4-Way with 2m Cable
Offered by BESTBUYIT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great solid product, 30 Dec. 2011
I've connected my fridge, freezer and dishwasher to this and it's solid and I feel confident it will do the job. Important to surge your appliances. Worth the money

Page: 1 | 2