Profile for Alex_Crabtree. > Reviews

Take Me Home [Yearbook Edition]
Take Me Home [Yearbook Edition]
Offered by davehopetrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Take me to the concert!, 28 Nov. 2012
The first album was amazing, brilliant first album since their time on the X Factor. I expected more from the second album because they've improved as a band. I was not dissapointed! - I am bias, being a huge one direction fan but the songs are extermely catchy & relatable. Few of the tunes are a bit similar but still have it's own message coming across. There's a brilliant mixture of songs. Just as good as the first album & the boys never fail to dissapoint!

Ted: Extended Edition [DVD]
Ted: Extended Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth MacFarlane
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh Out Loud Funny., 3 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Ted: Extended Edition [DVD] (DVD)
When I first saw the trailer to this, I thought it was a disney movie until a the end of the 'thunder song' appeared which made me laugh out loud. I just had to go and see the movie the day it came out! I was not dissapointed, the endless witty comments were hilarious. To be fair, there's alot of swearing but coming from a bear makes it more acceptable. The film will not dissapoint your expectations. The story follows an interesting path, predictable but believeable (even though it's a bear!) The ending made me go 'aw' where some bits made me go 'ooh!'. A sterotypical happy ever after is always appreciated which made the film work even better. Great film! 10/10

Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic 3 Trainer
Vans Unisex-Adult Authentic 3 Trainer

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, cool!, 18 July 2012
~when i first saw these I completely debated getting them as they were in the mens section but I couldn't help myself- the colour look so nice! So when they arrived, I was so pleased i brought them! so comfy & cool even despite the blister but totally worth it! reasonable price but it's for the label really! ~

Hart of Dixie - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Hart of Dixie - Season 1 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Rachel Bilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Comical, Gripping, Romantic!, 25 Jun. 2012
Such an amazing American show. Find it hard to grip to a show but the comedy, romance, storylines, cliffhangers totally make you want to watch them all. Being in England, i've been lucky enough to watch the shows online but the season finale leaves you on one hell of a cliffhanger! So excited for season 2! WATCH WATCH WATCH!

Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch [DVD]
Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael LaBash
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Jun. 2012
Haven't yet watched it! waiting for the whole collection to arrive! But I could have been fooled and been told it was new by the way it had been sent! Brilliant care with using it. Case had no marks etc aswell as the disc. Overall, great presentation! and i'm sure the film will be just as brill!

I Love My Nan Photo Frame, Mothers Day Gift
I Love My Nan Photo Frame, Mothers Day Gift
Offered by Celebration Gifts For All Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 12 Jun. 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The photo frame came perfectly wrapped which was very appreciated. The frame is perfect for a present and i cannot wait to give it to my nan! thanks!